BIG BROTHER

yes i'm usually addicted to BB but now the addiction has transferred to this bloody web site, i can't keep away as the support is spectacular. for sure there will be freaks galore in the house lol

hi lillie hope you feeling better x

My cousin auditioned for BB this year and got through to the last round till they asked her if she would be avail for 12weeks....Thankfully she said no, (although her fiance had to remind her) as she has a 12yr old, 4 yr old two cats planning a wedding in aug and finishing off 3rd yr at uni....

She is a totally nutter!!!

I used to be addicted...even a member of one of the BB Forums...first ever forum I used over three years ago!!

Didn't bother to watch BBCH earlier this year, just not interested anymore!

Still go on the forum though for a laugh!

OH LILL WHY HAVE YOU MENTIONED IT AAAARGHHHHH!
THAT MEANS THIS FORUM IS GOING TO CHANGE INTO A BB UPDATE FORUM, TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE SAID ZEBERDI BOOIIIIIINNNNGGG!:mad:

I like BFlop used to watch it. It used to cause arguments with me and hubby dear coz he cannot stand it, but after the one with that Nicki girl in it, I stopped watching. I couldn't tell you the name of anyone in last years BB. I'm bored of it all now.

sorry hun,cant talk about it at home dave hates it,just for you i wont mention it here either,how did i know you wouldnt like bb ???
Lil...there is a thread on the entertainment section about BB.....post away hun. Don't let Gazza boss ya :p

why do mainly women and puffs like it, sad , sad world! Still love ya though Lill xxx

not bossing anyone, just giveing my opinion of the retard program!!

Biggest load of ***** ever.

If I wanted to watch idiots talking rubbish, drinking, arguing, snoring, picking their nose & farting I'd just put up a CCTV camera in my bedroom...

Biggest load of ***** ever.

If I wanted to watch idiots talking rubbish, drinking, arguing, snoring, picking their nose & farting I'd just put up a CCTV camera in my bedroom...

.......or log on here lol, only kidding only kidding , bloody hell im joking:D:D xx

nicki put me off watching it as well. have to seriously wonder about how she got into the house. she was obviously unhinged....

might watch it tonight tho....as hubby is away....but only to assess to mental health of the people in there....of course...err-hem

no lol xx

Every year I say that I won't watch it! And within a week I am hooked!!!

Back