big daddy burger - anyone have the recipe?

mrsmagoo1981

Hi everyone

This is what i had planned for dinner tonight. Unfortunately my magazine has disappeared, no idea where it is. Last seen when i was cooking chicken kievs! Does anyone have it? if so would you be kind enough to post it on here?

Thank you so much

Leanne

What mag is if from?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys its in this months slimming world mag dont know if this is to late but its 900g bakin pots srubbed an cut in wedges
2med eggs, separated
Half tsp dried chilli flakes
Salt an pep
Half tsp of paprika
Fry light
500g of ex lesn mince
1 small red onion sliced into thin rings
Rocket leaved
And 4 level tbsp off ketchup to serve
For coleslaw
200g white cabbage finley shredded
1 carrot peeled and grated
1 small apple corded and grated
3tbsp fat free yog nat
1 level tbsp extra light mayo small handfull of spring onion to garnish
Preheat oven 200 or gas mark 7 par boil weges for 6-7 mins drain and leave to cool
Lightly beat egg whites with half chilli flakes untill frothy but still transparent season add wedges coat well put in oven on bakin tray and sprinkle with paprika spray with fry light an bake 25 mins turning once and spray again
Mix mince egg yolk and other half chilli flakes season well divide into four usin ur hands shape each portion to a burger fry in frying pan using fry light over med heat for about 7 mins
For coledlaw put all ingrids in a bowl mix well and garnish with spring onion put salad and red onion on burger an serve hope this helps xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Aw gd hun there really tasty burgers ive made them for othet fam members and they all cook them that way now prefer them that way x

Erm can't remember off the top of my head as I did that ages ago, but if you go to the "slimming world FAQ's" thread after all the diet info it tells you there how to do it, hope that helps xx

bigmomawants to b slim said:
Can u use frozen mince or dose it have to b fresh mince

I doubt it would work with frozen, as you won't be able to mould it pre cooking!

If you mean can you use frozen mince that has been defrosted then yes. However as ally said above that you couldn't use it while it was still frozen is you wouldn't be able to mould it. :)

I think I will be trying this, I'm intrigued to know how the wedges turn out when the are coated in egg whites - can anyone tell me?

MissMuNkY said:
If you mean can you use frozen mince that has been defrosted then yes. However as ally said above that you couldn't use it while it was still frozen is you wouldn't be able to mould it. :)

I think I will be trying this, I'm intrigued to know how the wedges turn out when the are coated in egg whites - can anyone tell me?

Hi hun ive never tried the wedges i always do chips they sound great tho let us know if u try them x

I did this recipe for me and the OH last weekend. It felt like a really naughty treat and was absolutely delicious. I'll definately do it again

Back