big day for me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beinggood, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lots going on today, I am not sure how many times I iwll get on to my favourite forum (here).

I am just back from the hairdressers and had my hair all tiftied up.

This afternoon I am going to my CDC for my weigh in.

then this evening I am going to an MP's house party .... and I am nervous about who will be there. :8855: My husband did some campaigning and helped out a bit so the other day he got a call with the invite - of course he said yes. The only thing I am disapointed with is the fact I wish I could have had a couple weeks cambridge behind me. Never mind *sigh* - at least I got a new 'do'.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    good luck - on the bright side with the party tonight at least you know you'll have no problems finding something to talk about - my guess is there will be one topic of conversation only lol

4. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ooh have fun!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.