Big Decision

NICOLA F

I have decided to refeed after my weigh in on saturday, I am away all next week in UNI and I just think it will bbe alot easier to be able to eat a salad than worrying aboutb bringing my shakes along I am going to get some maintenance bars and will hope not to put any weight up by the following saturday:confused:

You never know, after this wi and a refeed week you might well be at goal or just a pound or so above it x

Im hoping so but I am very nervous about the refeed I am so controled on LT and having a choice is kind of freaking me out

Dont worry Nicola, your so close to target it probably wont matter after your WI. You've done brilliant with your weight loss!!!

Just always remember that if you have the discipline to do LT as successfully as you have, then you CAN apply that discipline to anything. It seems scary but just have faith in yourself! You've done so impressively -you are not going to blow it! ;) :D

GOOD LUCK!!

I hope not there is no way Im going back down the slippery slope again, there is only one thing Over all this I have a longing for and that is a slice of cheese with salad and balsamic vinegar strange longing I know!

I'm sure your re-feed will go well.... as for choice I have the info in front of me and by the looks of it choice is not the word I would go for! The thing with the re-feed is that you don't need to progress it in to the days 4-7 if you are not comfortable with re-introducing more foods. I think I heard that some people stayed on day 1-3 for a week or so until they felt they had the eating plan down to a tee.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the maintenance products and don't forget to contact LT HQ to get your 3 free samples! xxx

you are so positive that it will work out for you...a big decision yes!!...but you are so close to your goal, and like others have said...you may even lose a bit on refeed!!!...good luck nicola!:)

Thanks for the positivity folks it helps alot, just keep the fingers crossed for my last weigh in on LT on sat

good luck with refeed hun, you wont gain weight as long as u stick to the refeed sheet. you will be fine xxxxxx
Thanks for that I have been reading your refeed post which is great help. By the way best of luck weighing today

Good luck chicken. Sounds like a sensible idea to me and you're so close to target anyway! ;) xx

good luck hun xxx

Back