Extra Easy Big dilemma about rejoining

melodyuk

I want to start back at slimming world doing extra easy, but there isn't any meeting I can attend at the moment :( I'm at college for most of them and the one I can make I have to stay home with the kids as hubby is working.

Is there any way to find out the values of foods from tesco / morrisons etc without going to the meetings??

Hi Melody,

This site is pretty good. Or you can join body optimise online. It gives you access to the same site with all the information about the plans/syns etc. It costs about the same amount (roughly £5 per week depending on whether you take the magazine subscription etc). It has been brilliantly helpful to me - I don't necessarily use the site often for looking stuff up often now (as I've got loads of books at home now as well) but it has really helped keep me on track. You get the same 'stickers' on the site when you get to your milestones (incl club 10).

Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Gail x

Thanks for your reply. I was just looking online too but can't afford £60 in one hit at the moment straight after Xmas :(

Been looking around here though, looks good. :)

Back