1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Big dilemma about rejoining

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melodyuk, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

I want to start back at slimming world doing extra easy, but there isn't any meeting I can attend at the moment :( I'm at college for most of them and the one I can make I have to stay home with the kids as hubby is working.

Is there any way to find out the values of foods from tesco / morrisons etc without going to the meetings??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi Melody,

This site is pretty good. Or you can join body optimise online. It gives you access to the same site with all the information about the plans/syns etc. It costs about the same amount (roughly £5 per week depending on whether you take the magazine subscription etc). It has been brilliantly helpful to me - I don't necessarily use the site often for looking stuff up often now (as I've got loads of books at home now as well) but it has really helped keep me on track. You get the same 'stickers' on the site when you get to your milestones (incl club 10).

Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Gail x
    Mini likes this.
  4. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

Thanks for your reply. I was just looking online too but can't afford £60 in one hit at the moment straight after Xmas :(

Been looking around here though, looks good. :)
  5. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If there is anything you want the syns for ask on here and someone will usually know or it may have been posted already in one of the many posts. Good luck with your weightloss x
  6. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

Thank you :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.