Big Emo's diary

Big_emo

I always do green days cause I am a vegi

Have been really good today (so far.....)

Breakfast

Branflakes (HEB)
Milk (HEA)
Banana
Blueberries

Lunch

Wholemeal bread (HEB)
Apple
Grapes
Kiwi

but will it be enough before the big WI tomorrow, if not, I am blaming the guys from work for bringing in the chocolate and leaving it in my office yesterday :mad: (no willpower I lost count of the number of syns I had there) and the chips from the chippy last night ( I had wrote the day off as a bad one) Plus I have friends coming round to dinner tonight, I have a free dinner planned (Quorn, rice and veg etc) but I know they are going to bring pudding and I just won't be able to say no :mad: might have to try and make a fruit salad before they come round.

Normally I would not be bothered about WI as much but I really want to hit the stone mark tomorrow.

Good luck for getting the stone award tomorrow. Look forward to seeing your progress

Thanks :) I think I will be getting the stepper out once they have left
Still WI is at the end of the day so if I am good tomorrow who knows

I had a friend that used to go for a half hour run with a bin bag wrapped around her under her track suit before WI! NOT advisable as she found out when she collapsed!

good luck for WI, enjoy your tea with friends xxx

Well I was very good last night, I stuck to my free food dinner and only had a couple of mints afterwards (3 syns). I was lucky that I made far to much rice that everyone was stuffed so the pudding never got brought out, must make sure I feed it to the OH cause it's now looking at me in the fridge.

Today I have had

Branflakes (HEB)
Milk (HEA)
Blueberries
Strawberries

I have the left over free rice for dinner with an apple so if I make sure I don't snack I can keep off the syns until after WI tonight

So fingers crossed

Yeah she was but she soon learnt how daft she was being!

It doesn't look like you are having many Syns, you really should try to use them where possible

I tend to use more syns on the Friday and over the weekend (longer to burn them off before the next WI) but I think you are right I am sure my leader would not be happy if she knew that I pigged out in one go!!

On the whole I am rather lucky cause I would rather have a bag of grapes than sweets but crisps are my downfall, I can never stop at one bag. Monster munch and Snaps are the worst, and Twirl bars, all of which can be found in the vending machine at work doh!!!!!

I do the same, I use all my Syns on the few days after WI then do 3 or 4 days of no Syns before WI.

I know what you mean about the crisps and chocolate, I am terrible with them!

I have started to leave my money at home now when I am at work to stop me from going to the snack machine, it's always filled with such goodies

That's a very good idea. I never take my purse to work as we have a pasty shop, a baguette shop, a coffee shop, a licenced cafe and a newsagents there. Far too dangerous!

That's a very good idea. I never take my purse to work as we have a pasty shop, a baguette shop, a coffee shop, a licenced cafe and a newsagents there. Far too dangerous!

Thats loads of shops, I would never cope it was bad enough when I used to work next door to Greggs!! That is the only thing which is good about where I work now it's 10 mins to the nearest shop and I have to walk past my house to get to it, so I make sure I have a healthy snack in just in case and go there instead

We have got a pub, a newsagents and a yummy sandwich shop right outside my workplace. Temptation is all around!

I did it :):):):):) I am 1 stone lighter than I was 5 weeks ago :):):) I was so scared stepping onto the scales!!!!
The only downside was my friend (who's wedding I am slimming for) had a gain of 4 pounds :( and I felt really bad for her and guilty that I had lost 3.

Back