Big fail for today

Croggler

Ever since i got up i've eaten all the rubbish i can lay my hands on :cry: I don't know whats up with me..Still, tomorrow's another day..I must say though this is my first "blip" since i started 4 weeks ago.

ont worry/
ive bingd too, ive not ven got rhough a whole week 100% yet, so i think 4 weeks is a great achievement!

aw dont worry... last week i started really bad but lovely ladies on here gave me kick up bum and i went on to lose 3.5lb...
there's still today too... have you got house work to do etc? ... you could always go do few excersising chores :)

dont worry its just 1 day try use less syns per day before weigh in...flexi syns can be life savers in cases like this :)

Is it your hormones hon? Star week coming up maybe? That always makes me more pickier then normal! AsGemma said, its just one day and if anything it'll make you more determined to be 100% tomorrow. I'm sure you can pull it back. xx

im the same its hectic!and to be honest 2mro wnt be much better as im out most of the day at a 70th bday party :break_diet:xx

draw the line on your 'fail' right now!!! or it could become a whole day fail!

I went WAY over last night, but today ive been 100% - get back on track as soon as you can and dont worry about it - at least you have identified that you have been off plan, what is worse would be if you didnt acknowledge it and continued to fail.

Good luck honey - you can get there! xxx

Hun dont worry about it, just get back on plan as soon as you can. Personally i wouldnt try to do without all of your syns etc as you will make it harder on yourself, maybe just reduce your syns each day, or flexi syn today and start back asap 100%. Its a blip, not a fail, so draw a line under it and try and completely forget about it! xx

ive counnted my syns and have got right back onto it this afternooon and i feel alot better for it and alot more positive that i havent blown it completely, after all it wont stop me getting to goal it might just slow me down =]

Thanks for all the encouragement people :) I didn't count how many sins i had cos that would have made me feel worse...I've got up this morn with my determined head on, i need to lose as much as poss for my holiday in less than 4 weeks...Onwards and upwards :)

Just draw a line and start again, these days happen, we are only human after all, you will soon be back on track, good luck with it. X

sweetie sending you big hugs, i have been rather unable to stop putting naughty things in my mouth for about 4 days now but

Ever since i got up i've eaten all the rubbish i can lay my hands on :cry: I don't know whats up with me..Still, tomorrow's another day..I must say though this is my first "blip" since i started 4 weeks ago.

Don't worry we all do it at some point. Put a line under it and start afresh tomorrow. You will be fine just keep on going. Good luck.

Thanks for all the encouragement people :) I didn't count how many sins i had cos that would have made me feel worse...I've got up this morn with my determined head on, i need to lose as much as poss for my holiday in less than 4 weeks...Onwards and upwards :)

Thats the right attitude, with that kind of thinking you'll get there.

Back