big FAT fail :((((((((((((((

Come on Claire you can do it!!
Think of all the lovely sunny days ahead you want to feel comfortable don't you?
That's what's keeping me going at the moment, I've stayed the same for so long I was getting seriously fed up and was starting to eat far too much of all the wrong things but I've given myself a good kick up the a** and am hopefully back on track!!

Stick at it and Good Luck.
Shorty x

Claire you can't change what happened, and no one can change the future for you hun, BUT you can Claire. You have the power to do that one thing. So write off the past few weeks, focus on your goals, don't look at it as starting again, but as chance for you to live the life you deserve to live ( that sounds so Dr Phil lol, :D)
So make Monday you're fresh start and do it :)
x

You can get it back, start each day as a new one, you've done so well so far. Think how good you felt when you first started losing weight :)

Claire, i am sure once in every while people will have a slip up. You have recognized that this happened to you,so now you just have to step on the wagon again and continue the good that you was doing. Don't punish your self, just consider it a blip,its done now,continue on your way.
Today is another day , a fresh one, you can make it a good one!

Tina xxx

There are a few words beginning with F that we don't recognise on this forum, fail is one of them. You will only fail if you give up, none of us eat well 100% of the time, it's how you deal with falling off the wagon that matters.

KB x

hiya everyone,
thankyou so much for your posts i did get out of my blip and back on my diet,, having lost 4lb last week and only 3lb away from my may goal to get to 16.5, if i do that will b a total lose for may of 12lb!! so my motivation is back wit force! thanks again everyone x

Back