big girls.....

Yep, I hate it. Everyone in work looks at me when it comes on (well, I think they do)

Nice idea, but crap song

Hmmmm, sorry, but I quite like the cheesyness of it!!!
As I teach Ceroc to beginners, the beat is a good one to dance to....I don't take offence at it, as I want to Mother Mika!!!

My Daughter (22 months) also sings along to it....maybe it is time to listen to somethingelse!!!

My sister had that song on few months ago , and she sang it to me , but she said its a good song , but i really don't think it made me feel good lol

Haha, i love that song, its pure cheese but i think its really good as is the rest of the albumn.

*runs off in shame at having admitted to bad taste in public*

I find the whole term 'big girl' offensive! I'm a WOMAN, ok I'm fat but the people who often make those comments like 'you're a big girl aren't you?' could do with the answer 'you're a tw*t/ugly/moron/add, delete as appropriate' . Though I applaud the sentiments of the song I don't think it's as good as the other of his songs I've heard.
xxxsharon

I Prefer.....queens----"big Bottomed Girl U Make The Rockin World Go Round!"---------not Too Offensive!!

I Prefer.....queens----"big Bottomed Girl U Make The Rockin World Go Round!"---------not Too Offensive!!

:D Our local DJ played them both on the radio back to back and they sound very similar :D

:eek: :whoopass: How can you compare the talents of Queen to Mika?!!!! :rotflmao: Shock horror!!!
:hide:
Dare I admit that I too have the Mika album in my car!

:eek: :whoopass: How can you compare the talents of Queen to Mika?!!!! :rotflmao: Shock horror!!!
:hide:
Dare I admit that I too have the Mika album in my car!

:D I wouldn`t, he sounds jake out of scissor sisters, a much better group :p

i agree, i feel that when this song comes on everyone looks at me! (i work behind the bar @ tigertiger so this song plays about 4 times on a friday night :S)

Oh I don't know this song and am gonna u-tube for it now. This is the problem living here and it is only 1 hour to Newcastle on a plane..gggrrrrr

Hi could you let me know what cesco is; Mrs V teaches beginner and I am very curious:confused::confused::confused:

Hate this song Grrrrrr. A better positive song for the larger lady is definately timberland - the way i are. He says a whole lot of woman needs a whole lotta lovin''' and he doesnt care if you cant fit in the camera pan he likes you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

Taz x

I love that song SO much - it goes on every CD I burn for the car and I play it LOUD!! :cool: :D Hmmmm, wonder if there's a chance of meeting Timbaland to show my appreciation?! ;)

oh i hate this, they always seem to play this as i walk into New Look and it makes me feel all self concious :(

Back