big hugs to u all!!!!!

Im feeling on top of the world today!!:D :D ,i got weighed today lost 4lbs which now means ive lost 3 stones!!!!, my starting weight was 13 stones 10lbs im now 10.10lbs:D :D :D ,never in my life have i ever been able to stick a diet, but i tell u one thing its changed my life im 10lbs to goal and will never look back this diet has improved my confidence so much ive recently come out of a seven year relationship which should have ended years ago!!! and i feel great,i tell u ladies and gents nothing in life is imposible:D ,i know some days u feel like eating the entire contents of your kitchen!!,but these days will pass,i wish u all continued sucess,this forum has been my life line so a big thank u and hugs to all of u!!!!:D :D :D . janetxxxx

Im feeling on top of the world today!!:D :D ,i got weighed today lost 4lbs which now means ive lost 3 stones!!!!, my starting weight was 13 stones 10lbs im now 10.10lbs:D :D :D ,never in my life have i ever been able to stick a diet, but i tell u one thing its changed my life im 10lbs to goal and will never look back this diet has improved my confidence so much ive recently come out of a seven year relationship which should have ended years ago!!! and i feel great,i tell u ladies and gents nothing in life is imposible:D ,i know some days u feel like eating the entire contents of your kitchen!!,but these days will pass,i wish u all continued sucess,this forum has been my life line so a big thank u and hugs to all of u!!!!:D :D :D . janetxxxx

WOO HOOO !!! well done you :D

you are doing soo well !!

Keep up the greate work ;)

love....and HUGS TO YOU TOO !!!

Debz
xx

Ahhh, a motivating post if ever I read one!!!

Good luck with your last 10lb, am sure you'll be there in no time!!

Congrats hun well done 2 u !!!

thanks debz and sunflowerbride, i just had to tell u all how i was feeling!!!, thanks for your lovely replies!!.janetxx

Back