big hugs to u all!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by positivity, 24 May 2007 Social URL.

1. positivity

positivity Member

Im feeling on top of the world today!!:D :D ,i got weighed today lost 4lbs which now means ive lost 3 stones!!!!, my starting weight was 13 stones 10lbs im now 10.10lbs:D :D :D ,never in my life have i ever been able to stick a diet, but i tell u one thing its changed my life im 10lbs to goal and will never look back this diet has improved my confidence so much ive recently come out of a seven year relationship which should have ended years ago!!! and i feel great,i tell u ladies and gents nothing in life is imposible:D ,i know some days u feel like eating the entire contents of your kitchen!!,but these days will pass,i wish u all continued sucess,this forum has been my life line so a big thank u and hugs to all of u!!!!:D :D :D . janetxxxx
    Sunflowers likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOO HOOO !!! well done you :D

you are doing soo well !!

Keep up the greate work ;)

love....and HUGS TO YOU TOO !!!

4. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Ahhh, a motivating post if ever I read one!!!

Good luck with your last 10lb, am sure you'll be there in no time!!
  5. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Congrats hun well done 2 u !!!
  6. positivity

positivity Member

thanks debz and sunflowerbride, i just had to tell u all how i was feeling!!!, thanks for your lovely replies!!.janetxx
  7. positivity

positivity Member

thanks Roch!!!,keep up your fantastically good work to!!!,very impressive.!!!! janet xxx
  8. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

:D ur post made me smile for u :)
    well done hun :) keep up ya good work

9. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Good luck with your final 10lbs, what a wonderful achievement!!!............xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.