Big lists

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
I never realised that there were so many cereals that you could have as a Hex b. I only just found the food diary page on SW site and the drop down list must have 100 different cereals ! Ok sure most of you knew this and maybe I just thick but now I am going to have a differnt breakfast everyday to liven things up a bit, gonnna take me a while to get through the list. Even the list of tinned soups is so long ,I thought it was only ones that are in your book DOH !!!!!!
So go on tell me you knew that !!!!, I would have thought the my C would have told us .

I didn't know that off to have a look, Thank you

omg i've been missing out! I've been going by the lists i printed off the website when I joined... i guess they are just basic ones. but still they should tell you that! Ugh... x

the site was unavaliable last wednesday so maybe they added them all when they done the maintainence

This is the problem with not going to group, and having old books!! They add new HEx's all the time and I'm missing out :( That's why when people tell me "I couldn't do SW, there wasn't much I could eat" I tend to punch them in the face and mince off :D

Back