SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
Big Mac In A Bowl

Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy

Ingredients:
Extra lean minced beef
Chopped onion
Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices
3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA
Shredded iceberg lettuce
2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp)

Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce.
Top with the last slice of cheese & serve!

There you have a Big Mac in a bowl, it smells & tastes just like the real thing but saves you approximately 25 syns & that's not counting the fries, the milkshake & the McFlurry you'd be tempted to buy whilst in Maccy D's ;)

Enjoy!
Love Stacey xxxxx

image-3739481557.jpg

image-4087368067.jpg

image-2458541845.jpg

This was going to be my dinner tonight but the mince has some how vanished in my house and no one knows where it is.might be my Saturday night treat cant wait to try it looks yummy x

I don't even eat beef but this sounds lovely and Im going to try it at some point. Thankyou :)

Thanks! Will have to try this soon x

I've added this to my list of things to try, thanks for sharing!

I love the sound of this! Very clever xxx

had this tonight for the 1st time...really liked it...definitely a keeper for me!
didnt have any dressing but made my own using e/l mayo and ketchup and seeing as i'm not keen on cheese slices, i just grated my HEa of cheddar and it was tasty!
i always ask for my big mac's without cheese in mcd's cos i hate their cheese slices so this was a nice change!
i'm going to try it as a proper burger too i think...my OH liked the taste of mine but said he'd prefer it as a burger so will give it a try that way too some time x

Love this idea, thank you, hopefully my boys will enjoy it too, they dont seem to want to eat meat unless it comes from Macdonalds!!

Back