Big Mac In A Bowl (Only 2 Syns)

Thanks for sharing this - I bet it tastes better than Maccy D's, I don't like the buns they serve the burgers in. Will certainly give this a go :)

I just made this and used sammilou87's tip for replacing the dressing, which I didn't have in. Was all absolutely lush, definitely going to be making this again

thank you so much!
was just going to post asking for this recipe

kate x

I have bought the ingredients, I'm going to cook it tomorrow as a treat, Son is 21 on Thursday but he will be in work on his Birthday. Hole they enjoy it :)

I decided to adapt the recipe to kebab style as I find it easier with teens not in on time to serve. Ill try the other way next time :)

If I made mine again I would use 1 tbsp flour jnstead of 2 saving syns. But it made a massive kebab do 11 syns for the whole lot was not many.

My Big Mac kebab

800g asda ex mince beef
Small jar gherkins
2 small onions
4tbsp kraft light thousands sauce 1 syns each tbsp = 4
2 tbsp plain flour 3.5 per tbsp = 7
Tbsp garlic granules
Salt pepper

Mix in processor. Or hand
Cook 190/200 UNTILL cooked turning half way. Around 1 hour 40 mins
11 syns whole thing

The men had chips and rolls, I had it on a bowl of large salad with healthy extra burger slices.
It made a massive kebab enough for tea for myself tomorrow but I had no time to take pic of whole thing.

Attachments

• image-3543055362.jpg
    image-3543055362.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 673
  • image-4259317484.jpg
    image-4259317484.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 2,870
  • image-1655374748.jpg
    image-1655374748.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 1,656
Oh I really keep meaning to try this!! Maybe on sat night!!

Just had this and it was amazing just like a Big Mac! Couldn't believe it in fact it was better and I was proper full afterwards. Will definitely be trying it again but got me thinking you could make quarter pounder as well and make sw fries to go with! Surprising what foods you can make sw friendly! Thanks for posting as you have got my brain working on making take-away style
Foods sw way xxx

Just had this and it was amazing just like a Big Mac! Couldn't believe it in fact it was better and I was proper full afterwards. Will definitely be trying it again but got me thinking you could make quarter pounder as well and make sw fries to go with! Surprising what foods you can make sw friendly! Thanks for posting as you have got my brain working on making take-away style Foods sw way xxx

I fancy making it this weekend too again lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I decided to adapt the recipe to kebab style as I find it easier with teens not in on time to serve. Ill try the other way next time :)

If I made mine again I would use 1 tbsp flour jnstead of 2 saving syns. But it made a massive kebab do 11 syns for the whole lot was not many.

My Big Mac kebab

800g asda ex mince beef
Small jar gherkins
2 small onions
4tbsp kraft light thousands sauce 1 syns each tbsp = 4
2 tbsp plain flour 3.5 per tbsp = 7
Tbsp garlic granules
Salt pepper

Mix in processor. Or hand
Cook 190/200 UNTILL cooked turning half way. Around 1 hour 40 mins
11 syns whole thing

The men had chips and rolls, I had it on a bowl of large salad with healthy extra burger slices.
It made a massive kebab enough for tea for myself tomorrow but I had no time to take pic of whole thing.

Got to try this next week x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back