Big Mac's CD Diary

Big_Mac

hi im new here and first time CD ive been reading this forum for while and wasnt sure on posting as it seem to be mainly females but i finally meet my consultant and got my stuff ready to start tomorrow (20.10.10) as there was a slight delay as i needed to get my doctor to sign some paperwork as my BMI is over 40 hopefully tomorrow will be the first day i start to change my life for ever and lose weight for good :)

:welcome2:Hi, and welcome to the forum. These boards are honestly a lifesaver and the people on here are lovely and very supportive.
Good luck with your Cambridge journey. The first few days are going to be hard, but just keep drinking water and you'll get through it. It's so worth it.
Look forward to following your weightloss. Take care. :)

Hi there Big Mac, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. This forum is a great source of support. :)

Day 1

day 1 went ok though i got a headache later on in the evening i started on the 810 plan and will go onto SS next week hardest thing i found was the water as im use to drinking coca cola all the time which is one of the reason i put on so much weigh, the porridge tasted great i got mix of apple and original porridge so got different one each day for lunch had spicy soup which wasnt keen on but shake taste very nice i had it cold.

Day 2

woke up and the headache had gone i went to slept with drinking the water seem easier today tried apple porridge and like it had nice veg soup for lunch with a chocolate shake at 3pm and had the 2 egg omelette pizza for dinner from the 810 book hope when i go onto ss next week i get 2 shakes as i like them but as im sat watching eastenders now my tummy has started to make noises

Hi Big Mac,
It sounds like you're doing really well. Stick at it and once you see the results that will motivate you to continue.
I buy the golden veg water flavouring and have a teaspoon of that with warm water (sorta like a weak soup), and I find it gets me through if I'm really hungry. You're unfortunately only allowed one teaspoon a day, though.
Hope you have a good evening. Stay strong! :)

just updating my dairy i had to stop the cambridge weigh plan cause when i was standing up i was getting head spins my consultant said i must of been eating lost of carbs and i was on too low of a plan but my doctor told me to stop doing it which i wasnt happy with,

so now christams is over with im planing on starting on weight watches on new pro points system instead and doing exercise got all books just need to make sure how many points i can have

Back