Big mess up

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 16lipotrim, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. 16lipotrim

16lipotrim Member

Had a plain round of bread and a buiscuit :( have I let myself down, will I still be in ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sillynan

Sillynan Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, this is my 2nd day on LT, wishing you well :)

4. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh dear :( him if you feel desperate at any point you must stay away from carbs!! Maybe some cheese or ham if you absolutely have too. You literally chose the worst things there! It depends what type of biscuit it was. If it was high in sugar then you may very well have knocked yourself put of ketosis. But all is not lost... Don't give in! Just get back on track... Your body is now used to burning fat for energy and may get straight back into the swing of it. Don't feel like you have fkd the whole thing up... But remember how crap it feels to mess up and don't let it happen again xx don't worry too much tho!! You can get back on track xx

5. poppyseed

poppyseed Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    dukan
    Tomorrow's another day and even if it has taken you out of ketosis from what I've heard it'll be quicker to get back into it than when you first started.

Don't give up, we all have bad moments but you can be strong and carry on. Post back and keep reading to stay motivated xxx

6. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya
    Agree with whats been said - you have picked the wrong foods but you probably didnt understand the diet protocol! If you do have a slip in the future then opt for protein only as this will still leave u in ketosis which is the biggest part of the battle...

If you HAVE knocked yaself out then pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the wagon and know better next time! You are doing great so far so dont let a bad choice make a bad week and throw in the towel xxx

7. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
  8. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Hi Michael, it's done now so don't beat yourself up over it. Tomorrow is a new day so start afresh and I agree with the posts above, if you do need to eat, stick to proteine! Proteine is the only food source that will not kick you out of ketosis so keep that in mind.

9. nikki_k

nikki_k Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done to you for posting it though, last time i did LT I fell off the wagon and didn't come back on the forum which I'm sure if I had then with everybodys support i could've got back on it. Keep going your doing great!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.