Big mess up

Oh dear :( him if you feel desperate at any point you must stay away from carbs!! Maybe some cheese or ham if you absolutely have too. You literally chose the worst things there! It depends what type of biscuit it was. If it was high in sugar then you may very well have knocked yourself put of ketosis. But all is not lost... Don't give in! Just get back on track... Your body is now used to burning fat for energy and may get straight back into the swing of it. Don't feel like you have fkd the whole thing up... But remember how crap it feels to mess up and don't let it happen again xx don't worry too much tho!! You can get back on track xx

Tomorrow's another day and even if it has taken you out of ketosis from what I've heard it'll be quicker to get back into it than when you first started.

Don't give up, we all have bad moments but you can be strong and carry on. Post back and keep reading to stay motivated xxx

Hiya
Agree with whats been said - you have picked the wrong foods but you probably didnt understand the diet protocol! If you do have a slip in the future then opt for protein only as this will still leave u in ketosis which is the biggest part of the battle...

If you HAVE knocked yaself out then pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the wagon and know better next time! You are doing great so far so dont let a bad choice make a bad week and throw in the towel xxx

Hi Michael, it's done now so don't beat yourself up over it. Tomorrow is a new day so start afresh and I agree with the posts above, if you do need to eat, stick to proteine! Proteine is the only food source that will not kick you out of ketosis so keep that in mind.

Well done to you for posting it though, last time i did LT I fell off the wagon and didn't come back on the forum which I'm sure if I had then with everybodys support i could've got back on it. Keep going your doing great!x

Back