bigger losses...IDEAS

hotty25

HELLO LOVELYS WOOHOO THE SUN IS OUT:D lets use this post as a tip post To see if we can have better losses..share whAT you have noticed helps you :D ok my friend norm loses 2 or 3lb a week but she bought a

SAUNA SUIT FROM ARGOS ONLY 11.99 GIRLS:D

IT TROUSERS AND A TOP MADE OF RUBBER IN ALL SIZES JUST PUT IT ON BEFOR DOING HOUSEWORK OR EXERCISE IT MAKES YOU SWEAT LOSE WATER EXPECT TO LOSE AN EXTRA 2 TO 3LB PER WEEK ON TOP OF YOUR NORM LOSSES:eek::eek::D

I GOT MINE TODAY:D

WHAT HAS HELPED YOU XXX

HELLO LOVELYS WOOHOO THE SUN IS OUT:D lets use this post as a tip post To see if we can have better losses..share whAT you have noticed helps you :D ok my friend norm loses 2 or 3lb a week but she bought a

SAUNA SUIT FROM ARGOS ONLY 11.99 GIRLS:D

IT TROUSERS AND A TOP MADE OF RUBBER IN ALL SIZES JUST PUT IT ON BEFOR DOING HOUSEWORK OR EXERCISE IT MAKES YOU SWEAT LOSE WATER EXPECT TO LOSE AN EXTRA 2 TO 3LB PER WEEK ON TOP OF YOUR NORM LOSSES:eek::eek::D

I GOT MINE TODAY:D

WHAT HAS HELPED YOU XXX

Evening hotty :)

I dont have any tips sorry but my mum has that suit thing your on about and it sooo works :) well so she says :)

becky xxx

Hi Becky!

Where did your mum get that suit? In Dublin? What's it called?

Sounds too wierd to me but keep me posted if it works for you Argos will be doing a roaring trade :character00116:

Well Just Finished Half Hour On Step Machine Wearing It And God Im Sweating Like Water Lol Il Update You All At Weighin Tues To See If Theres A Difference..hey Becky Xxx

Jesus I Have One Of Those Suits (havent Used It In A While)and By God You Sweat Like I Dont Know What,they Are Fab.i Wore It Out On An Hour Walk One Time And By Heck The Sweat Dripped From Me,got A Few Funny Looks Though As I Look Abit Like The Mitchelin Man Very Lumpy N Bumpy(more So Than Usual So Didnt Wear It Again,me Thinks Im Going To Fish It From Under The Bed And See How It Works Out With The Weight Loss Situation Cos 2-3lbs A Week Sounds Toooooooooo Good To Pass Up On,
Elaine X

Not sure this is a good idea on a VLCD as you are already in diuresis you could possibly lose too much potassium which affects the muscles.

If you are only losing water what happens when you drink?

I think you run the risk of dehydration.

Well for me, I do lots of walking and exercise not too much mind, but everyday, I cycle to work and walk everywhere. I also use a lot of ice in my milkshakes.

Back