>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

jemmsie83 said:
Wow well done you ladies :) I've lost 4st 4.5lb so far hoping for 5stone by Xmas.. Was 6st but had so many social events it's slowed right down :( but 7 stone is my new target by next july :) x

Yay you can do it..

7lb off 6 stone here. But cheek would like a few more off that so i can not worry over xmas about gaining 2-3lb

Well I've totally failed at this! :( nevermind. At least I'm still loosing..hoping for 3.5 stone before 2012 is over.

gazter said:
Losing 3.5 stone by christmas wouldnt be a failure....

Oh no I don't mean it like that, I'm very proud of what I've achieved. But when I compare it to the 6 stone I wanted to lose this year, bit of a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Can't sleep tonight so I've had a good read through lots of minimins - I wish I had joined this group! Well done to you all and good luck x

Can't sleep tonight so I've had a good read through lots of minimins - I wish I had joined this group! Well done to you all and good luck x

And tremendously well done to you. We have pretty comparable losses in a similar time frame. I am a bit envious of you getting to that healthy bmi :)

Your friends, family and colleagues must be so proud (and some jealous!) of you. Have you put up before and after photos?

Thanks, well done on your amazing loss so far - I have done a few pics and put them in the slimming world inspirational photos section and the thread is called "from 15st 13lbs to 10st 13lbs and counting" x I plan on having some professional pics done once I reach target x

I joined sw on Jan 10th 2012 and received my 6 stone award yesterday xxx

Congrats... In a year you have changed your life around. It is such a cliche to start a diet in the new year, and that's only because so many people fall off it within a few weeks.

Well done!

Hi guys, I've never been on this in ages. No where near 6 stone but I'm pushing to get 3 stone award before Christmas! That's still a great achievement and I'm much healthier! To a healthier, happier 2013! X

2.5lbs away from my 3 stone award. Well..it's half way there lol!

Back