>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

bump!! Come on guys this is our year!!!!

3.5lbs off fro me so 28lbs in total for this challenge x

bump!! Come on guys this is our year!!!!

3.5lbs off fro me so 28lbs in total for this challenge x

I am still here too. Have been so busy recently that I haven't had the time to come on here. I had a bit of a blip in July and only lost 2lbs in all, but I am 'all over it' again now . I am only 1lb off my 5 and a half stone, which I will definitely get this week. I have lost 76lbs in total so far and 49lbs of that this year for my 2012 challenge. My motivation is being able to fit into smaller clothes and I am loving people commenting on how much I have lost.

Danigrace said:
I am still here too. Have been so busy recently that I haven't had the time to come on here. I had a bit of a blip in July and only lost 2lbs in all, but I am 'all over it' again now . I am only 1lb off my 5 and a half stone, which I will definitely get this week. I have lost 76lbs in total so far and 49lbs of that this year for my 2012 challenge. My motivation is being able to fit into smaller clothes and I am loving people commenting on how much I have lost.

Wow totally amazing well done! It is really inspiring to hear the realities of weight loss x

Wow totally amazing well done! It is really inspiring to hear the realities of weight loss x

Thank you. We will get there, some of us just take the scenic route!!

It's awfully quiet on this thread these days. Hope you are all off having some sunny holidays somewhere.

I keep trying to liven it up but no joy :( come one team!

Roziee said:
Jayde im back too next week so even if it's just me and you we will do this :)

I will have lots to tell x

Yay! Glad your back hun x x

im back

still at the same loss 4 stone 7lb off... really wanted 6 stone by October. love has made me complacent...

really need you all to push me. id be so happy to just loose a stone so i was 15 and half stone.

come on ladies!!

please push me x

im back

still at the same loss 4 stone 7lb off... really wanted 6 stone by October. love has made me complacent...

really need you all to push me. id be so happy to just loose a stone so i was 15 and half stone.

come on ladies!!

please push me x

Well done on maintaining and congratulations on the lurve front :) Long may it continue. Are you going to update us?? ;)
You can get the best part of 1 and a half stone off by the end of October to give you your 6 stone. You were doing really well before. You can do it!! The end of October will be my 1 year anniversary on SW, so I will be doing my best to get the best part of 1 and a half stone off with you.

Hello everyone,

Haven't been around for a while, life has conspired against me the last couple of months and I found it just too much to stick to the plan with so many changes going on so I took a break. It wasn't too bad at first but I think I've gradually fallen back into the bad habits I had before, a familiar story I expect :)

Anyways, I really don't want to be back where I started so it's time to get myself back in control and posting here definitely helps me to commit to it. I haven't weighed myself but I can feel my trousers are tighter and my knees have started hurting again so I know I've gained quite a bit. I think I'm going to get back on plan this week then WI on Friday and see what the damage is, that way I hope it won't be too disheartening and I can get back to my 2½ stone loss in the next few weeks. I'm not going to meet my targets for this year but as long as I can get myself back on track at least I'll have a decent loss by the end of the year and and hopefully can start 2013 with new motivation to complete the mission :).

Thank you and well done to all of you who have continued posting and have stayed motivated. I have been reading your posts and vowing every Monday that I'll start again, then when I'd lost what I've gained I would contribute again but I can't seem to do it for more than a couple of days. I think it was this forum that made me stick to it before because I have to be honest and my competitive nature comes out, I can't come on here and admit I'm stuffing my face so it stops me doing it!

So, wish me luck - I've got to do it now I've written this!! I'm looking forward to feeling healthier and getting smaller again and of course chatting to you all and sharing your success :)

Sarah xx

Hi all, hope you are ok. I was on holiday last week so will see what the damage is tonight then its a 100% week for me!

Well I lost 1lb so 29lbs in total on this challenge so far.

Hope you are all ok x

Hi all you lovely ladies well I'm almost at my 4 stone mark!! Been slow losses since june really loads of social events and holidays weekends away and kids holidays after going to a festival at the weekend with no chance of food optimising in back to what I was at last WI I was very good week before festival and have been since I got back eating veg with every meal super speed foods no HEB and very few syns that's the only way for me after a damaging week I'm 0.5 away from 17s and 4.5 away from 4 stone our next weekend away where I will blow out is 22sept and I desperately want my 4.5 sticker the monday before :(!! Then on track until Xmas to get that much wanted 6 stone!! I don't know about any of you but I'm getting to the stage where I can allow myself to start thinking of my final target.. Eek exciting and scary what is your targets? Mine was always a size 16/18 to get clothes from anywhere but now I'm thinking 12/14 and 12.5 stone I haven't been that for as long as I remember however it does mean another 5.5 stone ouch xx

jemmsie83 said:
Hi all you lovely ladies well I'm almost at my 4 stone mark!! Been slow losses since june really loads of social events and holidays weekends away and kids holidays after going to a festival at the weekend with no chance of food optimising in back to what I was at last WI I was very good week before festival and have been since I got back eating veg with every meal super speed foods no HEB and very few syns that's the only way for me after a damaging week I'm 0.5 away from 17s and 4.5 away from 4 stone our next weekend away where I will blow out is 22sept and I desperately want my 4.5 sticker the monday before :(!! Then on track until Xmas to get that much wanted 6 stone!! I don't know about any of you but I'm getting to the stage where I can allow myself to start thinking of my final target.. Eek exciting and scary what is your targets? Mine was always a size 16/18 to get clothes from anywhere but now I'm thinking 12/14 and 12.5 stone I haven't been that for as long as I remember however it does mean another 5.5 stone ouch xx

Amazing well done !!

Im at 4 and half stone and can't wait to get to 6 stone off.. I know what you mean, its great to feel in control of your weight loss isn't it!

I lost 2lb this week... Miracle!

Really trying this week, my sisters hen do Saturday night so going to vein good til sat night and then back on it Sunday. 5 weeks til the wedding and i will be in the 15s!! Im 16 7.5 now so not far to go at all!

Wow well done you :) i haven't fallen off the wagon still in control but have allowed myself a social life this summer the 1st 3stone came off quick because I hibernated haha! But back on track with only 1planned weekend off plan so 20 more weigh in and 32lb to go to get to my 6 stone by Xmas eve BRING it on girlies coming on here definately helps and I'm back if not daily but definately on a weekly basis now :) was woman of the week last year was nominated but didn't go to group next year that baby is mine haha xx

If your good all week and have as little syns as u can bear I find giving up my HEB helps too and loads of free food I still manage at least 1lb off Hun but if your like me and think I know I'm doing something it's not just the night but the munchies to feed the hangover the next day I make sure I've been shopping and got munchy SW food indoors ready make a kasagne or pasta or bolognaise chilli to fill up on xx

Back