bigger losses with exercise?????

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I understand you shouldnt do tons and tons of hardcore exercise when on SS or SS+, but I was wondering if anyone was doing Wii fit with the plan, and whether or not they were experiencing bigger losses???

i think that many of the ladies are doing the wii fit stuff.

i'm a keen exerciser and my buddy isn't and she's had better weight loss than me.

the thing is that i'm a big cardio fan and push it. have now gone up to the 1000 plan as i was totally struggling. infact i'm struggling a bit today as i've tried to fit in lots of stuff today as i'm going away tomorrow afternoon. so today i've gone to the gym and ran for 46 mins covering around 4 miles then done some rowing, bike. this afternoon it was swimming with my son and waterbabies. tonight i've done a body combat class. so all in all i think that i've burnt off around 1000 cals exercising with just my running and gym work and my body combat class (500 each). so i'm feeling hungry and a bit sorry for myself.

hey hun,
i used to exercise alot when i done cd for the 1st time(i was doing ss+).id do almost 2 hours of the gym 5 days a week and 2 boxercise classes a wk plus the wii fit and my losses where great(i lost 4st in 3 months).

I think that they say not to overdo it the 1st wk or 2 then build it up a little each time,but you can exercise safely and always stop when you feel its too much.

Its my first week of Wii and not been weighed yet. I've found though when I was going to the gym I wasn't loosing as much as the weeks I didn't go!

i think that it all depends on what you do at the gym and how much you push yourself! i could go to the gym for 2 hours a day 7 days a week and come out feeling fine but i would know that i'd not put 100% into my work out. i can spend 45 mins at the gym twice a week and do 2 classes putting my all into it and know that i'll burn calories like no ones business. a session of running that i do along with the bike and rower will burn 500 cals (polar watch reading not machine readings which are out). a class of body pump and body combat will burn 500 cals each (again polar watch readings going from your heart rate). you need to push your heart rate up into your aerobic workout zone to burn fat and calories. i do this then spend some time in my anaerobic workout zone too.

i would say plenty of gentle exercise on ss and ss+ then push up as you go higher up the plans. i do push on the lower plans as i need to feel i've had a good workout and i personally don't feel many bad effects and when i do start feeling tired or hungry i then know that my body is not coping on the lower plans and needs to go up.

people's tolerances are different but we have to be sensible.

Back