Biggest Christmas gainer

Well I just weighed myself this morning, and hadn't realised how long it was since I'd done it (I use the scales at the gym after my Saturday class) and the last time was 1st December - coincidentally (????) the same day as I put my Xmas Tree up. Possibly that's when I mentally started Xmas. At home my eating was good and on plan but there were lots of temptations at school from quite early on, and lots of family and friends events in the lead-up. I also found myself not making it to all my exercise classes as the month wore on and there was a good 10 days when there were no actual fitness classes so I was left to my own devices in the gym or pool and I need more motivation than that.

Anyway - all in, I have had a gain of 3 lb so have got off quite lightly really (although that is after being back on-plan and exercising well from 1st Jan). I'd like to think I've learnt from this, but I'll probably do the same next year!

Bloody hell just posted loads and managed to delete it haha

If you press 'Control' and 'z' it acts as an 'undo' button (like you have on windows etc) - and often gets back your writing if you delete it by accident. My OH only showed me this yesterday - wish I'd known before. It would have saved so many swear words over the years.

If you press 'Control' and 'z' it acts as an 'undo' button (like you have on windows etc) - and often gets back your writing if you delete it by accident. My OH only showed me this yesterday - wish I'd known before. It would have saved so many swear words over the years.

oooo thank you :) that's good to know, I do it all the time and end up getting really annoyed about it

I gained 9lb in 6 weeks. Awful. But firmly back on it now!

Back