Biggest gain ever on SW :(

I will succeed!!!
Well, WI went as well as expected last night...not!

Ok, so I posted last week about how I'd not been eating enough and was run down and poorly...and since then I've had the opposite problem...eating too much and the wrong stuff.

This week has not been good SW wise. I've had SW breakfasts and lunches, but at home I've been totally off the rails and last night I got my biggest gain of the 5 I have had. 2lbs on.

Gutted? Yes.
Surprised? Nope.
Deserved? Yes
Suitably kicked up the butt? Ohhhh yes!

It's star week this week but it's never bothered me before (apart from the grumps) so it's not that. It's just pure and simply due to badness in the evening and I think that the fact I've not drank the usual 2litres+ of water each day has had the impact too. I've drank more fizzy drinks than I have in ages (some not diet ooops).

So I am back ON IT today with the passion of when I first joined. Last night I prepared a melon and berry mix for breakfast, grilled chicken salad for lunch (no dressing) and have brought in carrot sticks, fruit and muller light to snack on at work. Oh and a the huge bottle of water I usually bring in.

I'd love to get the 2lbs off and a little more if possible this week. Tall order I know but I at least want to be back to how I was last WI before Christmas.

But it's my birthday on Friday and also the works meal, so it's a night out both nights...however, I've changed my work meal option from a set menu (Christmas lunch) to a jacket spud with cheese and beans, no starter or desert and will stick to malibu and diet coke for drinks. On Saturday (my birthday meal) we're having italian tapas (yes!) and so I can choose the healthy options there too.

Wish me luck...3lbs is a hard challenge so soon to Christmas but I am gonna do my best!

xxx

Big hugs Christina. xxx
You can do it, and if you don't - as long as you gave it your best shot, you can't ask for any more!
Good luck chick. xx

also have three pounds to go to mini-target and that is also a huge challenge for me between now and Christmas. I'm with ya! Good luck x

Hugs hun, focus and try hard and you will do well this week. I'm in the same boat but looking at around a 5lb gain this week so be thankful for small mercies lol. Flippin Christmas meals out, I think I'm going to open a SW restaurant and make my millions.

I thought you were going to say you'd gained about 7lbs in one go!!! *hugs*

I am SO glad to hear/read the determination in you is back, back, BACK!

Aye....as we say at my class...you can poo at least half of that ;)

lol!

Well done for going to class, and well done for planning to get straight back on again.

If ONLY my biggest gain had ever been 2lbs lol
I'm expecting a gain for at least 5lbs tonight...

Thanks everyone.

I know 2lbs isn't a huge gain...but it's taken 2 months to lose that because of small losses and STSs and it comes back in one hit - MEH!

I've been on form today - made sure I had a decent size breakfast and lunch - much bigger than normal portions of late and been snacking too. Only downside is not drank much water because been stuck in another office building that has no drinking water other than tap water...and call me weird/snobby/weird but it tastes minging. EUGH!

So filling up now (camel style) and will no doubt regret such action when on drive home hehehe.

You're all lovely and nice to know I'm not alone...well, sorry that others have gained with me obviously but team work will make it easier hehe ;)

Hugs xx

Good luck this week xx

Back