Biggest Loser Australia

audfen

Is anyone watching the current season of the Biggest Loser Australia. I am watching it in Ireland i totally love the show. Is there any other fans on here.

I love it but quite honestly I'd watch anything The Commando was in ;)

Arevu watching the singles shows of the Australia biggest loser thats the one im on at the moment we just finished the famalies one a few weeks ago

Im on week 8 to my husband downloads for me each day as we dont have the chanel. Its a great show. Who is ur favourite contestant. I just watched the sushi train part. I will see todays one later tonight its only 10.20 in the morning over here but ill see the eposide later tonight.

That's good, not sure if you can get onto it,but we have a catch-up online website, if you type in the biggest loser australia, it should come up with the website by yahoo7, channel 7 is what we watch it on, and all the episodes are on there to watch im hoping michelle, lisa or kasey win, the others all have too much of a game plan going :)

Totally agree with u. Michelle Kasey and Lisa are really nice there genuinely in it to loose weight. Aai cant stand Margie or Lydia there really annoy me. Im just about to watch the friday night one with selinas makeover. thanks for ur replies its nice to chat to another fan of the show

Totally agree with u. Michelle Kasey and Lisa are really nice there genuinely in it to loose weight. Aai cant stand Margie or Lydia there really annoy me. Im just about to watch the friday night one with selinas makeover. thanks for ur replies its nice to chat to another fan of the show

Defo agree with you about margie !!
Selina's makeover is good :)
yes good to chat to you too, if you just let me know where your up to i won't be spoiling it for you on who go's out lol

I love to hear who is gone each time i check the shows facebook page on mondays to see if its on it who went then i watch it later in the night. Its hard when the 2 people in a couple are facing elimination i didnt expect it to be lisa and simon i had expected alex to be below the line cos of 2 kg penalty. The show is addictive. Ill miss it for few days cos we are moving house and i wont be able to get it downloaded cos the broadband wont be set up in the new house.
What part of Australia do u live. I have a pen friend in Melbourne i was writing to her since i was 11. Still in contact with her.

Yeah i defo thought alex would be up, and not both simon and lisa, but i suppose now it's down to anyone, as they'll all be playing for themselves. That's a bummer, but at least you'll have a few episodes to watch and won't have to wait by seeing them one at a time, if you get me lol. Im in the sunnier queenland lol, been to melbourne a few times, but it's too cold for me there, reminds me of uk weather, and it's so unpredictable, as it can get very hot also without notice, You ever been over here ?

Never been to Australia i hear its amazing my cousin spent a year there she loved it.
We finally have broadband in the new house so i can catch up with the show. Good to see Shannon again has anyone got back into the house yet. We just saw bootcamp.

Back