Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Cambridge Diet Biggest Loser Challenge

With the new season of Biggest Loser starting on Tuesday 3rd Jan at 8pm on Living lovely Shanny thought it would be a great idea to have a Biggest Loser challenge. I thought it would be a fab idea and a great way to keep us motivated!

So anyone who wants to get involved post here ASAP. We'll have to keep the numbers to 15 or the maths will get out of hand. And the closing date will need to be 6pm on Tuesday 3rd of Jan. This might seem a bit harsh to have limited numbers and a closing time but in order for the challenge to work properly for the participants, it would be unfair for people to join once its started.

Basically the rules are:

1: You need to be doing a meal replacement diet, any stage is fine.

2: You need to post your name and starting weight.

3: Each Tuesday you need to post your most recent weigh in weight.

4: There'll be no evictions but each week the weeks Biggest Loser will be named.

5: If you miss a week it's not a problem you'll just get a 0% loss that week, but it will contribute to your final %. In the interest of fairness, you can't however be named Biggest Loser the following week.

6: You can only be named Biggest Loser of the week if you have lost or maintained the week before.

7: You can stop at any point but please let us know so we can take your name off the board - This also applies if you hit your goal weight before the finale, we'll be over the moon for you!!

The winner will be the person who has lost the biggest %age at the Biggest Loser Finale (13 weeks away).

Last edited:
Participants so far:
Surfhunny
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76

Last edited:
Hi I'm avoiding scales for 8 weeks so il just watch your thread/challenge :)

Just wanted to point out one potential flaw in your rules....

If a member doesn't weigh in one week they get 0% that week which is fine but the following week they would obviously have the biggest loss (as it's a loss from 2 weeks rather than 1) so perhaps if they haven't weighed in previous week, they cannot be crowned biggest loser of the week on the next WI regardless of loss??

Gosh am I sounding a bit anal here lol!!

Just a point anyways! Good luck all

Count me in :0)
Great idea

shell09 said:

If a member doesn't weigh in one week they get 0% that week which is fine but the following week they would obviously have the biggest loss (as it's a loss from 2 weeks rather than 1) so perhaps if they haven't weighed in previous week, they cannot be crowned biggest loser of the week on the next WI regardless of loss??

No you're right! I'll change that thank you for pointing it out. I'm open to anyone coming up with any more flaws because I want this to be as fair as possible.

I'd love to be in! My weigh ins are Thursdays so can I do the update then or would you rather me use the last weeks official weight?

I can make anything complicated!

Kay x

i'm in. probably need to loose 21lb.

so who's in so far?

can everyone add to surf's list by copying and pasting below.

Participants so far:

Surfhunny
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76
bluegirl
great things

i don't think that it matters, personally, as no one is getting evicted and the overall % at the end of week 13 will be the most important. it would be important in 'THE HOUSE' cause you would be out lol :D

Participants so far:

Surfhunny
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76
bluegirl
great things
katiebaby

bluegirl said:
I'd love to be in! My weigh ins are Thursdays so can I do the update then or would you rather me use the last weeks official weight?

I can make anything complicated!

Kay x

My weigh ins are Fridays so I think we'll just use the official WI before if that makes sense, do my starting weight for this Tuesday coming is from the WI I've just had on Friday. I guess I'll kick off the horrible but and put my starting weight next to my name....

Participants so far:

Surfhunny - Start Weight 15st 5lbs :(
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76
bluegirl
great things
Katiebaby

Participants so far:

Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76
bluegirl
great things
Katiebaby - Start Weight - 18st 2lbs :(

katiebaby said:
Participants so far:

Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76 - Start Weight 16st 13lb
bluegirl
great things

Hiya, Can I join?? starting tomorrow 100% ss got loads to lose especially after this week, and sure this will keep me motivated till first add a meal week:D

I weigh in on mondays so can post my weight in morning :D

Participants so far:

Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76
bluegirl
great things
DappyMare

i'll add mine from tomorrow.

Oh, go on. I'm in. Goodness knows, I need the kick up my bum!

Shanny
Sarah Lou
bluegirl
great things
DappyMare
Lily - Start Weight - 15st 10lbs :eek:

Yep, count me in ladies, i get weighed on a Tuesday normally but it was Thursday last week!

Shanny
Sarah Lou
bluegirl
great things
DappyMare
Lily - Start Weight - 15st 10lbs :eek:
Oscars mum - 12st 11lbs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Me too I weigh tuesdays so perfect for me, will update my weight on Tuesday morning good luck everyone! may the biggest looser win, I'm going to watch it this time too never watched it before xxx

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
total loss.....34lb
need to loose.........48lb

Back