Biggest Loser Comp at my Gym....

JoFlo2

Today I have picked up a flyer for my local gym's Biggest Loser course...

6 weeks PT course - £120 (12 sessions, 2 per week)

Starting 20th Feb for clients with BMI over 27 (mine is about 29 at the mo) and the winner is the highest overall fat % weight loss

You stand to win 6 months free membership worth £258...

I love the gym but am very stuck in what I do, I'm nervous of PT... but think it could be just what I need. Shame Its not for another month...

And its alot of money on top of gym membership but am thinking I could make it my bday present to myself as I'm 40 in May and if I did well on this it could make my year even more special.

I am thinking up all the usual excuses but really need to do something, I have tried SW but did not get on with my local group although LOVE the diet and in the main do OK, I just find it all too easy to fall off the wagon, a couple of crisps here a chocolate bar from the kids stash there, odd glass of wine weakening my resolve on nights out.... wondering if PT could just be what I need...

I am having a top to toe health check courtesy of work tomorrow and after hubby had his today and he weighted in at almost a stone heavier than our home scales I am dreading mine.....

What do you guys think ?:wave_cry:

£10 per or session is fantastic!!

Ours are £30 a pop - are they 1-1?

I think it will be really beneficial regardless of whether you win or not. Will give you some fantastic ideas and tell you where you should be focussing!

What do you have to lose.....? xx

I think that sounds great! Sometimes a PT will push you that little harder & make all the difference.

LisaC said:
I think that sounds great! Sometimes a PT will push you that little harder & make all the difference.

Yeah think I'm gonna do it, will shake up my workouts if nothing else...

Back