Biggest Loser on TV

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by DQ, 7 December 2008 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Does anyone know when the latest season of the Biggest Loser is going to be on TV please?? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hey DQ, can't help you with your question but I'm interested to know too as I have been meaning to check it out.

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I got all excited then thinking there was a new series on! No idea but I too want to know

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol, I got all excited when I saw two responses thinking yehah, someone knows!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    :giggle: at us!

7. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Found this on Digital spy....
    Hey, great news for British fans of the show 'The Biggest Loser'. ITV have just green lighted plans to do a NEW UK version (Living previously did 2 UK series). According to the online application for the show, it will film for 8 weeks between Jan - March 2009. Given they don't normally air the show until the finalists leave the house/campus, I suspect it won't begin airing until April/May. It also appears the new UK version will follow the Australian format, as ITV has annouced plans to air the show daily on ITV1 daytime.

For anyone who hasn't seen the Aussie version, they basically spread the different things we normally see on an episode (i.e challenges, temptations, weigh in's, etc) over the week of episodes. It sounds like it would be dragging it out, but its actually works well and you really get to know the contestants better and see more of what they go through.

I wonder who the UK trainers will be this time?

Biggest Loser UK returns on ITV - Reality TV - Digital Spy Forums

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sounds interesting - thanks Prinzessin :thankyou:

9. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Have any of you been watching the Fat March on Channel 4 - its about a group of over weight people walking 600 miles in America Fat March It is based on the UK Version To Big to Walk

Also a link you might find interesting is of the guy who walked across America Fat Man Walking

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.