Biggest Loser Teams!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Please find attached a list of the teams you are in for the first Minimins Biggest Loser Challenge :bliss:

I have set the teams out so that each one has roughly the same amount of weight, thereby ensuring an equal chance each week for a team to win!! :cool:

You will find the rules posted in this forum - you need to be sure to either email or PM your Team Leader with your weigh in results each week so that the results can be calculated! :D Let the games commence! :D

Htpink's Team

Hel's Hotties!

Angelchops
Loobylou
Redpam
Slimforlive
Sumayah
Wannabeminime
Westiegirl

Last edited:
Yipeee, let the games begin indeed.

Hello Gonna be Mini's, looking forward to shedding the excess with y'all. Let's do it. (Woah, I feel strangely American)

Woohoo let the diet begin! I'm on day one again and was going to cheat until I saw that I would be letting everyone down. Good luck everyone :)

Right De-Light-Full Divas...............we're off!!! Let's slim some butts!!! :D :D

Can I join a team?

Can I join a team?

I think the entry is closed now, but you are more than welcome to join Barb and I on our 'Rest of my Fabulous Life' challenge.

I know youll need to even the numbers up so if cah-ching wants to join i will too and then we need one other. Any takers? If this is ok of course.

Sorry ladies the Biggest Loser Challenge is now closed - we had to draw the line somewhere, I'm afraid :(...all being well the next one will start 5th March, therefore, starting weights will need to be in anytime between the 27th Feb and 5th March (one week window).

In the meantime, Dom and Barb are running the brilliant "Rest of my Fabulous Life" Challenge and there are Valentines Challenges and a few others around - we're all gonna get there just on a different bus!! :D

Back