Biggest Loser UK Challenge

Princess-Jader

Hi everyone!

I know how everyone enjoys watching the Biggest Loser on TV because it is so motivating and I definitely shed a few tears when watching it wishing that was me in the final looking hot and slim!

I thought it would be nice if we followed the biggest loser Uk and USA which is on at the moment, both started last Tuesday. So week 1 will be whatever you lost at your most recent weigh in this week then whatever day you weigh on, this week coming up will be week 2 and so on! Nothing stopping us having a good gossip about the 2 shows, who we think will win etc.

Hope to see many of you Biggest Loser fans joining the challenge and hopefully have lost many pounds by the final of biggest loser is shown on TV :D I lost 3 pounds this week's weigh in so....

Princess-Jader: 3lbs so far

I'll join you. Just weighed in today so

Ariana- 1.5lbs off

i love the biggest losers (aussie one should start soon too)

i'd like to join but i put on 1lb from christmas on tuesday.
are you doing it in a list like this? or is it just an individual thing?

Week one
Princess-Jader: 3lbs so far
Ariana: 1.5lbs off
Rosie_Lee: +1lb

Hi Ariana and Rosie_Lee

Yeah in a list just like that Rosie_Lee, thanks :) was about to make it into a list of people to copy and paste. Christmas is a bad time of year for dieters so just brush it off and get back into it! Bring it on!

thanks hun i will :D

had a bit of trouble getting back into it , went over my points this week but have clawed it back in activity. hoping for some loss even if only a little bit.
feeling more focused now which is good.

it felt strange watching the uk one without Angie, i've watched it from the beginning with her in.

Yeah, it's such sad news about Angie. That's good then, hopefully that exercise will make up for those extra points! x

I love Biggest Loser and it is very strange without angie, bless her. But I would like to join and see how much I can loose over the series :)

Last week I lost 3lb so quite chuffed xxx

Love biggest Loser

I love biggest loser, got hooked on the america one, then started watching the UK.

Think the right person went last week.

Was my first week of diet this week so I lost 4.5lbs (though only I count the .5!) so...

asdurley, week 1 - 4lb

Welcome Tali and congrats on that awesome loss!!

Welcome asdurley! Congrats on the weight loss and don't be silly, I count halves!! Because you lost that half :p

Hey,

I started watching biggest loser australia, never seen the uk version before. Am looking forward to it Davina's ace.

I only started my diet this week so have only done my initial way in
. Im eating healthy just haven't got to exercising yet, will crack on with it from now :fingerscrossed:.

Princess-Jader: - 3lbs
Ariana: - 1.5lbs
Rosie_Lee: + 1lb

Tali: - 3lbs
Asdurley: - 4.5lbs
Danniop: 0lb

Oooh I'd like to join in on this. I love TBL and like everyone here I find it really inspiring.

Have you ever noticed that the Americans lose a lot more weight than the British though?

I agree that the first 2 episodes the right people have gone. Anyone wanna guess who will be next? I've got a feeling it will be the green team since the girl seems to be struggling to lose weight.

Ariana: - 1.5lbs
Fatty McBigbum: 0lb

Take care xx

Ariana: - 5lbs

Well done on the losses so far ladies :) another 3.5lbs off for me this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Ariana! I couldn't weigh this saturday as was helping friend move and I go to boots to use their scales lol. That's a fantastic loss!

I think you might be right FattyMcBigBum, she just doesn't seem to be losing big amounts like the others. I would be pretty annoyed if I trained 4 times a day and not lose more than that lol x

hi peeps
bit late in posting this week, i didn't lose anything but everyone is saying i look slimmer. think my body is doing a move around because a coat which was a bit tight before christmas isn't now and i'm the same weight .
checked measurements and i have lost in cms so all good.

davinia looked exhausted , it's amazing what those guys can do in such a short time.

I think you might be right FattyMcBigBum, she just doesn't seem to be losing big amounts like the others. I would be pretty annoyed if I trained 4 times a day and not lose more than that lol x

Me too, gotta feel for her to be honest.

I'm just catching up on the American TBL at the moment. I like that there's is a longer show and has more talking from the contestants :)

Take care xx

Hey,

Im not that impressed by the series so far, I like the australian version showing there work outs more, helps me get throught mine when Im watching it.
Nah, I think it'll be pink or purple team this week, I think the bloke will pull the green team through.

Danniop: 5lb

Fatty McBigbum: 4lb

-4lb this week for me :D

I've never seen the Aussie one. Any other countries got one? If I can find 7 I could watch 1 episode every night, that would keep me motivated for a while :D

finally got my head together and found my motivation, christmas weight gone and back in credit.
2lbs off for me this week :D

Rosie_Lee: - 1lb

Is it too late for me to join? I had my first wi last wednesday losing 3.5lbs. Will update my result from wi tonight tomorrow if thats ok? I prefer the USA BL cant take to UK one this series at all for some reason x

Rosie_Lee: - 1lb
Chelemad: 3.5lb

Back