Biggest loser UK

Is anyone following the U.S one on livingIT..?

OMG DRAMA!!! Hate the red team!

None of my friends watch it! but like you guys i watch most "weight related" t.v,
They're such cheaters, they're all for the money what a waste of space, two families went home who really wanted to loose weight and change their lives such a shame, although im not too worried as i'm sure they'll get voted off!

Yep that's series 10. I'm on 11 now ;)
Wanna know who won? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What channel is series/season 11...?

Oooo decisions decisions... do i wanna know..?
:devilangel:
Who's in the top 3..? lol

I am watching it too. I can't stand the red woman (can't remeber her name). She is such a liar. She's only crying because she has been found out. Has she never seen the programe before!!! Oh, I was so angry, I was screaming at the tv. It really annoyed me when they were sat on the bed writing a diary of some sort and she said that she wanted to work out with Gillian and he couldn't understand why. To be honest, if she was being honest and the scales weren't lying then why would you want to work with Gillian again after the things she said. But I think she is lying and now she knows that Gillian knows, she has to sort herself out.

I am so suprised that they didn't boot out Miggy, she was so destructive to her daughter. Migdalia really wanted the help but her mum wouldn't let her by telling her not to cry and to be strong. Migdalia really needed to be in the house, I just hope that Miggy uses her time wisely instead of arguing with the others. God I could go on all night!!!

I'm watching it online with s days delay to when they're showing it in the US. Google project free tv ;)

Infact the one that is on sky at the moment is actually US season 9, I thought it was 10. Good that means I have more to watch, yippee!!

Of course! Season 9! I thought I missed one out. I'm on season 11.
So shall I tell you who won season 9?
Who do you think will win? ;)

Oh and there will be a romance with a happy ending as well :)

Love the Biggest loser.....

Am i watching season 9 then.....?

Confussed!

Im watching the one with the nasty red woman lol!

That's season 9 ;)
There's 10 and 11 which is now on in the US.

Biggest Loser is brilliant, love it considered trying to apply myself but pretty difficult when my friends and family are different to me (if you know what I mean) cant wait to see the next episode!
I hope the young lad Rob does well he is really working for it, I also think Claire is giving it some! x

TBSX said:
Biggest Loser is brilliant, love it considered trying to apply myself but pretty difficult when my friends and family are different to me (if you know what I mean) cant wait to see the next episode!
I hope the young lad Rob does well he is really working for it, I also think Claire is giving it some! x

I applied last year for the Brit bl but I think my current exercise levels put them off, my weight was certainly high enough. But I may never have started LL if that happened !
The us version is far more entertaining IMHO :) Jillian puts the fear of god into them and it makes great entertainment !

Yeah just go on the website and look up the biggest loser. You can watch all the seasons. The only annoying thing is pop up ads but they go away after a while.

OMG I have found a few sites that do this ......................Unbelieveable..just click and watch..big love thank you Magic Love..one does not have to down load a thing!

OMG, the title says it all really, what is she thinking?? x

Omg...methinks she won't make old bones....how can she even think of raising a child if she can't even bathe herself? How would she cope with a toddler and what a life the child would have!! Sad really that someone could be so deluded :confused:

That is one large lady..I think she just gave up at some point and decided to go for broke. She knows she is eating herself into the grave, but I guess she will be famous for something. 62 stone only makes sense because eating is probably the only thing that is really left, that and those pervy 'feeder men'.

Bella

Back