Biggest Loser Workout

lilprincessvic

Gold Member
Hi......
Is anybody else out there doing the biggest loser workout on kinect???
I love it so much and wondered if anyone else enjoys it as much and would like support and chat x

hiya, have been thinking about getting it this afternoon as now decided its time to get moving. After giving zumba a trial off a demo and realsing that i had not got brilliant co-ordination for it i thought i might get biggest loser.
How is it going for you?

I have this for the wii and really enjoyed it, unfortunately I no longer have a wii so it's being donated to a friend along with the Zumba game that I was too uncoordinated for

I love the challenges and get really competitive. I actually hate jaliyah!! I love that it gives you a different workout each day so it doesmt get boring!!

i have it on the wii (well i have the challenge one)and also love it!

Hi all,

I'm a WW lady but have just bought this game and I already love it! I am competitive too so appeals to that side of me-hehe!! Looking forward to weekly challenge already!!

Have fun everyone,
L.A.S.S

LikeASweetShop said:
Hi all,

I'm a WW lady but have just bought this game and I already love it! I am competitive too so appeals to that side of me-hehe!! Looking forward to weekly challenge already!!

Have fun everyone,
L.A.S.S

Oooo a ww lady on the dark side lol. You are welcome to post :)

I was a frequent poster on the 30 day shred thread but had to give that up as level 2 is all planks and i had a op on my shoulder last year so cnt plank very much. I started doing the biggest loser 4 weeks ago and love it. Think its my weigh in day today. Im gunna vote jalayah off again cos i hate her lol.

lilprincessvic said:
Oooo a ww lady on the dark side lol. You are welcome to post :)

Hilarious!! I didn't like 30 day shred...think I need a fun element in there in order to carry on-loving the sound and ideas of biggest loser! Just woke up and might do a bit now-as an additional-nothing programmer today! ;-) x

After only losing a pound this week i decided to do the 30ds then gunna do biggest loser later but the 30ds makes me hate gillian lol.
I wanna b as close to target as i can before i go to florida but not looking good. So far im looking at +1 in 4 week :-( time to get my arse in gear!!!!

Wooo...when do u go to Florida? I went for my honeymoon at Easter and a booked to go again on 1st August next year-can't wait!!!! xx

Sounds brill-what weight r you now? And what's your target?

Im at 11 stone 6.6 and need to be 9 stone 7 to be in healthy bmi but I would be happy at 10 stone. Or even just to have a flat tummy!!!! We are trying for children and I would just like to have a flat tummy, even for a minute before I get pregnant lol

As of last weds I'm 10st 2 and want to get to 9st - get to goal at ww at 9st 7 xx

I am JUST in my healthy BMI so could actually be at goal (and go for free) but I knew that if I set it at that then i'd just stay at this weight when it's not one that I'm happy with!!

So as a WW lady who has never done slimming world - what r the advantages of slimming world? xx

I tried ww last year and only lost 6 1/2 pound in 13 weeks. I could use my points as I'm a rubbish eater and was doing loads exercise so was been given even more points!!!!!! I've found with sw that I can adapt the recipes to suit my funny eating habits. I've been doing sw 13 weeks and lost 1 stone 6.5 so think this just works better for me.

Back