Biggest Loser

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Am sitting here balwing my eyes out. I finally caught up with the biggest loser and just watched the last show, and cried the whole way through. Pregnancy hormones have a lot to answer for. But oh my god they all did sooo well.....

Did anyone else watch it from start to finish?

If it was the british one with Jamie in it then yes I did!!
I also was brought to tears though!! Miriam was amazing! But matey who won (can't remember his name for the life of me) did SO well my god he blew me away.. I was sat there going 'oh my GOD...' for about 10 minutes!! lol Think Graham thought I was mad!
Erin watches it with me and she was equally amazed. lol

Kevin. He did amazing didnt he. Miriam was gorgeous. WOnder what will happen to her n that guy she got close to mark wasnt it.

Was that last program filmed 8 weeks after they started? Seems a lot of weight in 8 weeks.

I was so suprised even at how well the ones that went home did. Raz looked great even tho she was put out 1st

I don't honestly think that could have been close to them leaving the house, I think they were in the house for 8 weeks and I'd got the impression they were filming the final 2 weeks later but honestly the change in Kevin (I remembered his name after I posted) was unbelievable even from when he left the house.. it must've been a couple of months at least.. if not a bit more.

And yes, Raz did really well didn't she!

I'm not sure on Miriam and Mark seemed that they weren't going to be together after from what they said on the scales etc. I'd have loved to have seen her win the 'loser' section rather than Mark.

Was really glad Kevin wooped ass for the final though, I didn't like Jamie - he was lazy! lol

I agree i felt jamie wasted his space a lot. But was suprised at how good he looked at the final. Same with his dad. Sadie was amazing too. Id love to go on sumthin like that. i was gonna apply this year but then it was pairs n didnt have anyone that would stick it out. what an oppertunity for them tho!!

I watched it from beginning to end and loved it. Found it very emotional. Was it 8 weeks in the house and then 9 weeks out? Not sure why I think that.

Irene xx

That would make sense! :) I watched it all too, was lovely seeing it from start to finish. :D

I watched it from beginning to end and loved it. Found it very emotional. Was it 8 weeks in the house and then 9 weeks out? Not sure why I think that.

Irene xx

You are right Irene i followed it religiously too. I have recorded the final to play back to me when i am having a bad day to show me that it can be done. Hope you are having a good one m'dears x x

Back