"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

My CDCs scales are much heavier than mine too. I'm not worrying about it, as long as my weight is going down that's all I'm bothered about!

Jodie - I'm ok. Just one of those days. I'm so tired all the time. It's TOTM and I'm bleeding quite heavily and I think that's making me more tired. I spent most of the afternoon asleep so that's how I had only had 1 shake. I've had 2 now - had one before I went to visit my friend in hospital. Might have my third now, just had a nice shower. Bought 2 soups this week, might try one of those for a change, maybe oriental chilli.

Bit down on my water so glugging it now! OH is watching Titanic. I don't like it, it upsets me (big wimp lol) so I'm sitting in our bedroom with my lappy! I want to watch something cheerful!

Jackie - will you still be able to get your CD packs if you don't manage to get to weigh in? Hope so.

What's happened to fallenangel Jackie? She's not come on the thread yet :(

Emma x

I actually didnt think of that lol, i cud get them early but i cant really afford to do that might have to brave a journey by bus but dunno if im brave enough lol!! I hate public transport!

I watched Titanic yesterday lol luv that film lolx
whats TOTM mean?
can i check when fallenangel was last online? ill have a look xx

TOTM = time of the month. I hate buses too :(

Dont worry about it, its takn me a while to figure out most of the abbreiviations... some one should do a list of them all, so us clueless ones know what theyre all talking about!!!

K x

I spend far too much time on the internet so there aren't many abbreviations I don't know. Well, back at work for me today. I'm shattered as I stayed up late watching Kill Bill on TV. My OH hadn't seen it before - how can you not have seen Kill Bill? - so I made him stay up and watch it. Hopefully Kill Bill Vol 2 will be on soon so he can see the rest of it.

So I'm sitting behind my desk wanting to be asleep. Have had about half a litre of water and 2 coffees so far, must drink more water! First shake about 12-1pm I reckon. I've got toffee and walnut and a fruits of the forest pack with me. Will have one about lunchtime and then one about 4.30pm and save my last pack to have at home before bed.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Em xx

Hey Em,
How's work after the long weekend?
Im wondering if i might be starting ketosis? Cos im feeling really cold or maybe its a bit to soon as i had bit of food on the weekend plus i drank so who knows! I just been drinking water had a quarter of a 2L bottle already! My LO is havin a go at the telly lol....wish she wud sleep cos im sooo tired haha!!!
Hope ur all ok x

Work is keeping me busy at least. I'm a dreadful procrastinator, so I'm trying to actually do stuff I've been putting off for weeks, I know I will feel better once I've got it out of the way and done.

Do you stay at home with your little girl every day? I think you're amazing if so. I get real cabin fever if I'm stuck at home. Spent Sunday and Monday at home all day and was sick of it by last night. Also encourages me to eat more when I'm at home!

I'm shattered too but falling asleep at my desk would not be a good look I don't think!

Thinking about booking in for a pedicure this evening, cheer myself up a bit. Only 28 days til I go on holiday to Crete - wooo! Have sorted out travel insurance, need to sort out a cattery now. I procrastinate with things that aren't work too, as you can see lol!

Em xx

Lol im so jealous wish i was going away, going to cyprus in April tho as it will be LO's 1st bday and her dad is in the army so this way he wont miss it as he will be missin xmas n new years...
How long are you going for?

I try and get out every day with her but today i cant be bothered to move lol, im at home with her until dec when i will be going back to work dreading that tho...hoping i win the lottery so i dnt have to haha!
Ive emptied my fridge so i dnt have food to eat really, so not to much temptation and all i have in my cupboards is soup lol
What do u do for work?

I'm a database scientist, I put toxicology data into a database. But I don't seem to be doing much of that at the moment. I'm also project leader of a project where our whole database software is being re-written by external contractors, so I spend most of my time on that. Sorting out things for them because they rely heavily on us to come up with prototypes for how the data entry should work, how querying the database should work, all the modifications we want etc.

It's quiet today, where is everyone else? Tracey? Katy? Jodie? Dunno what's happened to fallenangell either.

Em xx

yeah im here, i am just enjoying my last few hours work free, as i work evenings, plus i have lots of lie ins :) ive not disappeared, i promise :)

Hi girls,

I'm still here, just been at work and been really busy. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Who is the first person to weigh this week? So wish i was seeing my CDC today, have to wait until next Tuesday, did have a quick peep on my scales today and they says that i have lost 8lb in six days!!! I'm so happy!!! Roll on next week!!!

Jodie x

I get weighed in on Thursday. Booked a pedicure for tomorrow night to keep myself out of trouble :)

Katy - how's work? What do you do?

Hey Bailey

Not ignoring you sweet, i was at work

I work pite time at Royal Mail in manchester city centre, i work in the canteen/shop they have, its a nice little job as i am going to college in september... well i start in about 2 weeks... i will be doing an access to higher education in nursing, with my eventual goal to go to university next september to do nursing...

if i dont reply for a while i am being lazy and still in bed or on the phone to sky as we are having problems with our internet...

so i am not ignoring people, just not able to get online :(

My WI day is on a friday with CDC and i weigh my self every monday for my own records.

K xxx

Hey Katy - good luck with college. I think it takes such dedication to be a nurse, I couldn't do it, so I'm very impressed!
How did work go?

I'm back at work this morning. I'm just so tired, can't seem to throw off the exhausted feeling. Went to bed the minute I got home last night, and just dozed for ages before getting up for a few mins about 11pm and then going back to bed. Don't feel like I got any proper sleep at all and I'm such my OH isn't very impressed that I went to bed and left him on his own watching telly. Ho hum. Hopefully I'll get over the tiredness soon.

Scales are down another little bit today so looking hopeful for my weigh in on Thursday. I hope we get 3 results this week so we can submit to the challenge. So it would be good if you can weigh in on Friday Jackie :) Any news from fallenangell?

Got a pedicure booked tonight at 7pm, nice bit of pampering. Just finishing a cup of decaff coffee. Blargh. Better go and do some work now! Em xx

hey girls,
Grrrr im so mad my bank are idiots trying to charge me for stupid stuff an then some women from the bank was talkin to me like im an idiot sayin i should have money in my account when i check my account every day and it said there was loadsa(well loads 2 me lol) money in it! Stupid stupid people!
But newho....hows everyone doing today? im guzzling the water lol hoping for this ketosis to kick in soon cos im hungry already!
think ill message fallenangel see if she still joining the group! xx

Hey Em

its taken me a long(ish) time to realise where i want to be and what direction to go in, architect, physio, teacher and finally a nurse, but i am on the right wagon now in more than one sence of the word... hows work for you on this dismal day?

the tiredness doesnt go away, not that ive found, i generally go to bed about 1am after getting in from work and having a shake and chilling, then i dont get up till at least 11am and at that i sometime still have an afternoon nap!!! so where this sudden burst of energy people keep talking about comes from seems to have jumped right over me!!! :(

anyway i may not be about for a few days, i am having problems with my internet providers, they are being evil and not helping with my connection, so i have no net from tomorrow untill i get an extension phone line put in.

so i will be back, i promise!!!!

K xxx

Back