"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

How do we find out if its ok by the rules??? Have'nt found my way round this forum fully yet!!! And yes we need big percentages!!!

Jodie x

Ok hun, i have just posted MooMoo and said that you are happy with her joining our team, but going to check rules first and i will get back to her once we know!!!

can i join the team? :)

i dont know, still working my way around the forum. I was part of a team bbut its so small now and no one goes on there so i dont feel very motivated :( If you lose anyone let me know :( xx

Thats ok, thanks sweetie xx

Hey everyone, I never actually realised you can only have a certain amount of people on the team !! ccccrazy! xx Jacqui my weigh in is usually Mondays but my CDC has been on hollies so I havent been weighed for two weeks ........ eeee but I will be getting weighed on Tues next week as a one off very excited I am hoping for a big loss in two weeks, let me know if its ok to be on your team though hun I dont want to tread on anyones toes x x how is everyone today?
xx

Yeah 6 per team Mel :)

I'm awake at some godawful hour because the cat brought a small mouse in about 10pm. Wasn't convinced mouse was going to make it but fortunately s/he was uninjured. So mouse is now housed in an empty tub with some kitchen paper and I have offered him/her syringes of sugary water which s/he was drunk down with gusto, and also s/he has accepted our offering of a couple of flakes of crunchy nut cornflake scrunched up into smaller pieces (there's not much food in the house with me doing CD!)

Has been playing on my mind a bit I think hence me being awake at 4am. But mousey is fine, bouncing around! Very unusual, they usually die because of the bacteria in the cat's mouth or they die of shock. Have offered more sugar water which was gratefully received. Luckily I had a tiny syringe in from when I used to keep pet rats! Will either release it in the morning or ring a local wildlife place for advice.

Right I'm going back to bed now, night all xx

Wow, congratulations girls :)

Are you going to submit the results to the challenge Jackie?

You need to know everyone's previous weight before they lost the weight so mine was 224lbs. Then you take the weight they lost (in my case 3lbs) and divide it by the weight last week, then multiply by 100. So mine is 3/224 x 100. I guess yours will be 3.5/230 x 100 and Katy's will be 5/whatever her weight was before losing the 5lbs x 100.

I'm going away now so I can't stay around this afternoon cos we'll be on the road baby! Katy is in for a good chance of being biggest loser I would think.

Well done team 32 :) Another 1.4lbs has dropped off me overnight so I'm pleased. Hoping for a bigger loss next week. And we've just cashed in all the loose change Paul has saved up over the last few months, we've got £120, that's a good start for our spending money for Crete :)

Em xx

Well done on your weight losses girls you have done so well!!!
Hope you have a fab weekend away Em.
Good luck on your 100% SS this week Katy, you know you can do it.
I have had a really hard day today, have felt tired and hungry but have been strong and not cheated. I'm wishing the days away until Tuesday for my first weigh-in!!!
Hope your all having a good night!!!

Jodie x

Back