"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Flipping heck Katy, I think I'd be terrified if I was pulled over by the police even if I hadn't been drinking! We were out with my OH's brother last night and he was telling us how his girlfriend had been drinking then wanted to take him somewhere (f&&k knows where) and went to take the car out. He tried to stop her, telling her it wasn't a good idea, but she said it was Monday (wtf?) and it'd be fine - he doesn't drive either so there was no way he could drive instead. It wasn't fine, she got pulled and is getting charged with drink driving. He wants to help her and stand by her but she's turned on him trying to blame him and ringing up at 1am or 2am in the morning, drunk, and shouting abuse at him. I think he's a bit gullible and gets taken advantage of poor man. Paul and I both spent last night convincing him to forget about her, she's treating him like dirt, and I think she finally agrees!

Anyway I'm awake now, and the scales have finally moved - 214.4lbs that's 1.4lbs off since yesterday. All that soda water must have helped! I've had half a litre of water already and am just making my way through my first coffee :)

Happy Saturday everyone! Katy, working on a Saturday? What's that all about?

Mel - you ok today darling? Put yesterday behind you? Eating only becomes a problem when you decide you've completely lost the plot and give up altogether. As long as you don't do that, you put it behind you and keep plodding on, then you will be just fine and it'll just be a learning experience.

Em xx

I would just submit it like that. I think you need to stick to your regular weigh ins. I think they're also supposed to be weekly weigh ins, not fortnightly or 11 days or whatever. Cos of course in 2 weeks you'll lose a lot more than in 1 week. But it's difficult when weigh in day changes. Sometimes I get weighed on a Weds, sometimes on a Thurs, but at least it means that my "weeks" are either 6, 7 or 8 days, close enough to a week. I think 11 days or 13 days or whatever is pushing it a bit personally!

Em xx

yeah, working on a saturday!!!! ah well i am finished now, rest of the afternoon off and all of sunday, back to college on monday! i cant wait!

ive been pulled by the police 4 times in 2 years, all for "drunk driving", not on any of the 4 occasions have they proved anything, as i have all ways worked late evenings so all ways pulled on a friday night on my way home :(

ho hum, i am knackered and lay in bed again just chilling and browsing the net :)

Hey ladies, firstly well done Katie on your weightloss fantastic !! xx and thanx for the encouragement guys, i still blame OH though he took me away for the night yesterday and i ate again ...... and been half on it today, I dont know why i just gave in!! but i feel rubbish however I did check my urine for ketosis and I am still fat burning apparently so thats one good thing, back on it tomorrow no messing this time otherwise i will never get to where I want to be x how is everyone doing?

Congratulations Jodie :)

Jackie - where's your head at? Stop nibbling woman! Do you want to be thin? Or do you want to eat food?

I'm in the same boat as you, I ate this weekend, it was a conscious choice. But I'm back on track this morning, am not going to eat today at all, I have my shakes in my bag, all is ok in the world :)

How is everyone today? I had a very lazy weekend. Spent lots of time sleeping, browsing the net, watching TV and not much else. Did go to Brimham rocks yesterday for a nice wander and explore which was fun.

Em xx

I know emma i dunno whats goin on! BUT today i am being good i will put my head in the oven before i touch a bit of food lol!

You back at work today, after a nice relaxing weekend!?
Im going up to my work today to talk about going back early from maternity leave!
Hope u have a good day hun xxx

Yeah Jackie, back behind my desk now, think I'm safer here! Weigh in Thursday night. Didn't get on the scales today but yesterday morning I was 214.4 so I've lost a bit since last weigh in. I lose so slowly it's ridiculous! So no more cheating. I'm struggling too. But we can do it together.

Thought you were looking at going to college to do teaching? Or is that a couple of years down the line?

Good luck at work today :)

xx

hey so been really good today think i could do with drinkin more water though. Have been 100% so far..go me lol.
Emma i am starting college on weds its a part time course and will be doing 34.5 hrs at work a week aswell. gunna be tiring but i cant survive on stupid maternity pay!

How have you found today!!! I keep thinkin bout naughtiness lol but i fought it!!! x

Evening ladies, how are we all doing .... ? good start to the week for you all?
I am feeling pretty good after my naughty weekend first time I have slipped since starting really! anyho back on it with avengance been literally gulping down the water and am feeling fab .... here's to a sucessful week!! :)

Good morning all.

i have had a sh1tter of a weekend, fri sat & sun & mon nibble days :( including loads of junk i shouldnt have had :( so i am going to go for another 100% 4 days up untill WI on friday.

ah well, i started college today, what a bad day it was too, very long and very intense, ihope its not like this all the time or i will be eating food...

ho hum never mind, i will post again tomorrow!

night night xxx

Chin up Katy! I'm sure you'll get used to your routine in time.

I couldn't survive on maternity pay either Jackie, I've never had a baby though so I don't know much about it. I'm sure your life has to adapt. My OH has 3 kids, but they're older now, youngest is 16, so luckily they're not too expensive, well, you'd think not, but they're all starting Uni and what not so we've paid out quite a lot to them too. Have you got babysitters on hand? I don't have any family locally so if I did have kids I'd have to pay for childminders I think.

Well despite having the worst food day ever on Sunday, I had butter fudge, bread, ice cream, you name it, I've lost 4lbs since last Tuesday on my scales. So I've finally broken the stall. Had 1 shake yesterday and some cheese, just wasn't hungry after a day of eating on Sunday. Went swimming last night too and managed 42 lengths quite easily. Just hate how wrinkled your fingers get, makes me feel a bit peculiar!

Have got my shakes with me at work today but I think I might pop to the coffee shop up the road for a cup of coffee to wake me up. Weigh in with CDC is on Thursday at 7pm. Got a hospital appt at 10.30am though so not looking forward to that. I've got changes to my cervix, they keep a close eye on it in case it turns cancerous. I was apparently supposed to be seen in March but somehow I was never sent an appointment. I know I'm usually seen at the end of summer so I rang them up a few weeks ago to check if I was going to receive an appointment as it seemed to be getting quite late, and that's when I found out that the doctor had wanted to see me last March, but I'd been missed off, and I would have been missed off again for my usual yearly appointment had I not rung up and asked. Honestly! Hoping there isn't anything wrong. I want to have kids in the next couple of years so I have to hope my womb co-operates until then!

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Em xx

Morning Ladies,

Good luck for your hospital appt Emma I hope it all goes well.
Well done on losing 4lbs so far hun that's excellant!

Katy, hope you have 4 days 100% and have a loss this week hun, dont beat yourself up over eating tho just try and stick with it, you have done well with your losses so far so keep thinkin about that!

Mel, how's your day going? 100% Hopefully this week...
How's ridders?

Im getting weighed in today instead of tomorrow had to change it i weighed myself tho and said i had put on 2lbs which im gutted at but only have myself to blame dont i...not gunna cry over it tho.

I do have sitters on standby emma lol but will do some childcare places also, as i work shifts so there's not always someone available.

Hope you all have a good day! xx

Hello all, well done emma on your loss thats fantastic .... hi jackie, i am having a good week thankyou .... feel like its going really well, although been feeling quite hungry! .... xx hows everyone else's weeks ? good luck for weigh in jackie xx Ridley is fine, he is laying on his tummy, got a feeling he will be crawling before you know it ... hows ari doing ?

She is good thanks hun, jus having her bedtime feed now!
Went to Asda for the baby sale wasnt that impressed, might try another store though.
So got weighed today and i was right i had put on weight but only 1lbs...less than what i thought but still.
I ended up crying at my CDC's house lol, she asked what was wrong etc n i just burst out cryin, so embarressed but bless her she was really nice!
Newho have been really good now and will be back to get weighed on monday!
how r u all!! xxx

Hey Jackie, sorry to hear about your gain but maybe it'll focus your mind and stop you nibbling? I think you have to decide whether your need to eat is greater than your desire to lose weight. I'm finding it really hard, I really really want to eat, but I keep thinking that it's only 13 days til my holiday. I'm going to eat then. So the more I get off beforehand the better, as I'm sure I'll gain some of it back, and there's no way I want to gain back every single lb I have lost, so the more I lose before I go, the smaller the chance of that.

How you doing Mel? Back on track after your slip up?

Katy, where are you? Are you ok?

I'm awake, it's far too early, and I'm trying to get inspired to drag myself in the shower. I'm hoping I'm going to be presented with a cup of coffee by my OH asap! The kettle has now boiled!

Em xx

Back