"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Hellooooooo everyone, Aww Katy sorry to hear that but chin up next week is a new week so try and put it behind you .... jackie sounds like your having a good week this week?? Emma, dont worry to much as jackie would say just get back on it.

Welcome Rachel hun .... and I hope your first day went well and you are soooo lucky to be living in NZ not jeolous at all haha.

Well I am off to London for the weekend me and OH are off to see Dirty Dancing and staying in a swanky hotel, my CDC knows I will be having food tonight but I am staying on it all day until this evening!! cant wait to go away bubs is off to grannies so I have two bags too pack eek. Anyway hope you all have nice weekends will probably be back on Sunday night or Monday ta ra for now xxx

Hi everyone :) Sorry to hear you're ill Rachael, hope you're feeling a bit better by now. Have fun in London Mel :)

I had a weird night, shattered last night so I went to bed about 6.30pm. OH joined me about 7pm and we slept til about 1.30am, then got up and watched telly until 4am when we went back to bed. Then we got up at 8.30am. Bit odd but I do feel quite rested. Am just off to get ready to go and see my horse Bailey, he's out on loan about 10 miles away, I'm going to ride him today as the lady who has him on loan has a childminder lined up and she's borrowing another horse. I'm ever so slightly nervous!

See you all later

xxxx

Hi Ladies sorry ive been awol this weekend had so much on!
How is everyone doing?
Rachel hope your weekend has gone well hun, and hope u feel better keep at it though!
Katy dont worry to much about putting on, you can always lose it and like you said it has prob given you that kick up the bum! Least you are sticking with it and not giving up!
Bailey, so jealous you have a horse you must LOVE riding him....Hope you have had a good time!

I have sadly got my TOTM and OMG i havent had a proper one since before i fell pregnant last year and it came back with a vengeance, i had food today but i dont even regret it lol cos the way i've been feeling i could have eaten the whole kitchen at my aunties!

Anyway, getting weighed tomorrow im not sure how i have done my water intake has been awful but ahhh well!
Hope your all good!??? xxx

well my plans of sleeping all weekend got scuppered by OH, he is a part of a motorsport rescue team and they were at an event this weekend in york, which i ended up going to, and ate mountains of food and drank a stupid amount of alcohol, but jumped on scales when i got home about an hour ago, and it only shows 4lb gain, so that plus the other weight will go this week, i am just savouring my last cuppa with proper sugar and milk, before i am back to black cuppas and shakes and water:) ho hum never mind...

hope everyone enjoyed their weekends.

its college for me this week, so i dont know when i will have the chance to be back online till later on this week.

Emma, will you text me again, i have changed my phone (still got same number) and ur number was saved on my old phone and not sim card so i havnt got it anymore :(

Katy x

Hey all, I too have been AWOL this weekend! Jackie - I do own a horse, he's called Bailey, but about 2 months ago I put him out on loan because he was costing me a fortune, and really I was too heavy to ride him, and he needed a different stable yard set up to manage his health conditions. So although I still own him, he's out on loan to a lovely lady and family and I'm lucky that they let me ride him occasionally. It's the best and worst thing I ever did if that makes sense. I have much more time and money for myself and for me and Paul, and to devote more time to work etc. It's the reason I'm going on holiday next week, I could never afford holidays when I was paying for Bailey all the time. It's also the worst thing because I miss him dreadfully. One day, when I've paid off my debts and am more settled I will have another horse, but Bailey will always be my first and my everything. I'm sure no other horse will ever compare to him.

Yesterday I went to visit my parents and yes, food was consumed. Shared between us all, I hasten to add, I ate much less than I would have done prior to CD.

Yet the scales are showing a 5lbs gain, I have been messing about for far too long, so it's back on the shakes and water today. Had 2 cups of coffee, a cup of tea, and half a litre of water so far. Will have a shake in half an hour or so.

Hope everyone else is ok, how are you getting on Rachael?

I will text you Katy :) Sounds like you had a fab weekend, back on the water now love!

Emma xxxx

Hey girlies!!
Got weighed today and lost 2lbs yippee, not as much as i would have liked but i was expecting to stay the same as i had food this weekend and its TOTM!
But yaaaayyyy im well happy!!!

Emma i get what ur saying bout the best and worst thing but least you know he is with caring people and u still get to see him!
I almost got trampled by horses when i was 6..and was always so scared of them, then i went on a school trip and rode a horse while everyone else got to ride pony's lol and OMG i loved it, he was called bailey aswell actually!
Katie get back on it huni! just think of how much u lost and how much your going to lose!
How is your day going everyone!??? xxxx

Hello!!!!!

woop i have the afternoon off college, as i should have normalyy been in :)

i am back on track now, had a bar and a shake, with 3 x75cl bottles of water, i dont do tea and coffee as they should have lots of milk and sugar, so i dont drink theem any more :(

so i am plodding on hour by hour and just thinking of my holiday next year!!!

how is everyone else?

Katy x

i was supposed to be having a nap, as i am at work at 6, but i also have tomorrow off too, as my tutorial is only every other week or so, so i am well chuffed, as i can have an uber lie in tomorrow :D :D :D :D <--- is it obvious i am happy about that?
i keep gettin shouted at, at home as i am empting the bottles but i forget to fill them up again :( i have 6 in my bedroom now, so i thinks i may go on a bottle hunt tomorrow to find and fill them :)

Hey girls, I'm doing well, had 2 shakes so far and 2 litres of water and about 3 cups of tea and 2 cups of coffee. Had a really busy day at work and I'm now at home chilling on my laptop for an hour or so, then I'm off to a friend's house for many cups of tea and gossip. If I can get back on track, we all can. Counting the days til my holiday now :)

Got a really busy week coming up too, theatre tomorrow night, pet sitters visiting Weds night and I have to bake cakes too, and then haircut and CD on Thursday.

Congrats on your loss Jackie, that's brilliant :)

Em xxx

Hello, how is everyone did you all have nice weekends, dirty dancing was wonderful we were 4 rows from the front and i just got up and bopped at the end ...then we went to TGI's and i got extremely drunk.....was sposed to get back on the diet Sunday but forgot to pack my foodpacks ..... eek! Oh well whatever happens at weigh in tomorrow happens atleast I dont have social things happening for a few weeks now so means I can really try and concentrate. Well done on the loss Jackie, i thought you were taking some time off CD ?? xx

hey, ive had a terrible day, after talking to you Em, i passed out and was sick, i was that hungry, i felt my self go through all the stages of hunger, like rumbly tummy, headache, dizzyness, stomach cramps,then it was lights out and hit the deck... :(
so i have come home and had a little bowl of bran flakes and a splash of milk, i think i will have to do that from now on, plus my 4 packs as i am up for about 19hrs a day and onl gettin 5 sleep, so its either that or dump the diet, which i dont want to do, but i cant keep my self on the verge of passing out... i am gunna speak t my CDC tomorrow

K x

Have replied on your thread on the forum but not cereal hun. Have protein, will fill you up better and help keep you in ketosis which should help the hunger. So chicken, ham, even a hard boiled egg, you can boil them up in batches and keep them in the fridge to grab, only about 80-100 cals per egg and it's a complete source of protein, but cereal is likely to spike your blood sugar and make you more hungry! ((hugs))

Wow Mel, sounds like a fab weekend :) Are you getting back on track now? Will take you a couple of days to get back into it I'm sure, but you'll be fine :)

Jackie - how you doing? On track? No nibbling? I'm doing really well. The scales were saying a 5lb gain yesterday, I've lost 3 of those lbs overnight :) Had my 3 shakes and lots of water yesterday and quite a lot of tea and coffee. Chilled out evening and an early night and my OH even took himself off to sleep in the spare room so I could get a decent night's rest, bless him!

We're going to see Dial M for Murder at the West Yorkshire Playhouse tonight :) And we're going to Crete in one week's time exactly - I'm getting so excited :)

Still waiting to hear about my promotion at work, only been waiting a week now :sigh: Hopefully we'll hear today!

Where is everyone else? Wonder how Rachael is doing?

Em xx

Hey girlies how are you all?
Katie hope ur ok now hun!? You must have been so scared! But like emma said go for the protein!! and boiled eggs YUM!
Mel i was going to leave because i couldn't afford it but my mum is helping me out until i go back to work next month. Glad you had a good weekend, Dirty Dancing has had rave reviews hasn't it.
Emma I have been good so far today have only done a litre of water so far but went and done a class at the gym today and have tidied up so keeping busy. Normally have a shake at 2 but might have it at 1 instead as feelin hungry from the gym..

Anyone heard from rachel or jodie!?

Speak soon xxx

Girls - good news :) I got my promotion at work!!! :woohoo:

Nothing will change, I'll carry on doing exactly what I do now, but at least it's been recognised that I do more than I was employed to do. I'll be a senior scientist instead of just a scientist - whoop!

Back