"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Woooowooooo well done emma on the payrise and promo ... well deserved by the sounds of it! x oh thats great Jackie wouldnt be the same without you!! whens your next weigh in.... well ladies I got weighed today and didnt put on and didnt lose, to be expected really as I have had about 5 days binging in the last two week, but atleast I havent really put on, and the weird thing was I lost another inch of my waist ...but I am not complaining, 100% now, no exscuses, all these social things are causing me too eat! how is everyone doing? xx

Katy - you ok? I got a text off Katy earlier, think she's had some bad news, have replied to the text but had no reply :(

Play was ok, not the best I've ever seen but nice to go out for a change. Had a bit of OH's ice cream, but literally a taste, was nice. Other than that I had fizzy water - better go and polish my halo!

Well done on staying the same Mel. I seem to be able to gain just by looking at food lol!

Off to bed now, night night xx

sorry Em i was too busy trying to convince people i work with i wasnt crying and arguing with the idiot!

bad news girlies is that my BF of 5 years rang me today to dump me, yep, over the phone, the spineless, selfish, ar$ehole!!!

so obvioulsy i had a massive blow out, and considering i was off plann all weekend, my wi on friday should be disasterous again, but i will try for the rest of the week to be good but i doubt it agian

anyway i will not be able to post again till this time tomorrow/thursday morning or even thursday night as i have a mamoth day tomorrow, but i will be back ASAP!!!

keep it going girlies...

K x

I'm really sorry Katy. You will be the best one who comes out of this situation, you're losing weight, you're studying at college, you're going to be fabulous darling :) ((hugs))

Hey guys!! Sorry I have been a bit awol the last few days. OH and I have been hashing things out about what we are going to do next, stay in NZ or move on. It looks like we will be staying for the time being!! Well, as long as our extensions are approved. w00t!!

Congrats on the promotion Emma! And a payrise too!!!

Katy, I am so sorry to hear about what happened. I had the same thing happen to me when I started uni. The guy I had been seeing for 5 years (and who I thought was going to propose!!) called me up one Sunday morning and left this message saying that we needed to talk, when I called him back he ended it. It worked out ok as I had met this guy already who I kinda liked, and now I'm married to him!!

The diet has been good and bad. I was 100% Saturday and Sunday, 0% Monday (Burger King, and lots of other food!!), 60% yesterday and 100% today. I hope to manage 5 good days out of 7. I need to try and really stick with it now as I will be having a medical really soon for my visa extension, and I want to try and get my BMI down as much as possible. I should be approved for an extension as long as my weight has not caused any other medical problems, such as diabetes, heart problems etc, which I think I will be ok on.

Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying their Wednesday! x

Hey everyone,

Katy i am so sorry to hear bout ur now ex what an arse!! Some men are so spinless and really need to strap on a pair!!!
But keep it at hun dont let him bring u down and ruin this for you your doing well and need to forget him, easier said than done i know!

Rachel, well done for having a few days 100% try do the last few 100% before your weigh in day and im sure it will have a great affect on the scales!!

Emma sorry the play wasn't the best, but least u got to taste some ice cream lol!!

I was meant to be going to the gym again this morning but im shattered and have college later so ill go aagain tomorrow or friday!

How is everyone? xxx

Hey everyone, Oh Katy hun, I am gutted for you I wouldnt blame you for having a blow out it will be a tough time for you, but maybe food isnt the answer you need your friends around you really hun, sometimes these things are meant to happen and although it seems rubbish now you may meet someone else in time and you'll realise that maybe he wasnt the one xx Hello Rachel hope your ok hun, Emma sorry the play wasnt so good.

Sounds like you've been really going for it this week jackie good for you..... well I managed to wear my pre pregnancy Size 12 jeans yesterday dead chuffed ......although there a little tight I just wanted to wear them rather than my maternity jeans lol.

Hope everyones having a nice Wednesday xx

That's fantastic Mel, well done :) I have never been a size 12 in living memory, even when I was a teenager I never remember any size lower than a 16. Here's hoping this time round I'll get there.

I'm feeling a bit despondant to be honest. I've been doing this nearly 5 weeks now but I've lost track a couple of times so all in all my weight loss hasn't been great and now I'm looking at another stay the same this week (unless there's a miracle before Thursday evening!) I'm just cross with myself because I'm making the journey longer than it should be. But there's nothing I can do about it now, I just have to carry on and stick with it this time instead of wobbling and blipping. But I only have 5 days til I go on holiday. I'm scared I'll put the whole 16lbs I've lost so far back on when I'm on holiday :sigh:

Anyway, other than that I'm ok. Am at work, actually being quite productive, getting things done. Have to bake cakes tonight, that will be a challenge but I can succeed, I know I can.

Just having my toffee & walnut shake :)

Hey girls,
Mel WOOPWOOP on getting into your size 12s hun bet your well chuffed...no what u mean bout the maternity trousers they make me feel fat but some other jeans are tight dammit lol!

Ems try and think positive hun even if u stay the same its better that putting on...I've seen alot of people say they had slow losses then randomly had big ones. Im sure you are going to be fine hun xx

I havent done to well today but im back at the gym on friday so hopefully i will be ok.

Its October next week can you believe it, its madness! xxx

good morning happy campers :)

as you can tell i am happier than yesterday!!!! ive had nearly a 100% day, ive not had "naughty" food put it that way!!!

on my busy days i am now on 1 bar and 4 packs, plus jelly and veg drink, so i am hoping that this will boost me and my losses, so chin up for the rest of this week, plod by and start properly on friday after WI.

i have such a better outlook now that i have options to improve my bad days :)

i will be back online before college in the morning and again later on

come on girlies, we can do this!!! if i can pull through this rubbish week we all can!

Hey squirlies!

Just a quick drop by to say hello! Mel, that is awesome about the size 12's. I have never ever been a size 12, but I look forward to wearing them in the future. I am glad that things are looking up for you Katy. And I am sure that we call do it too!!

I managed 100% yesterday and things are looking good so far today. I am drinking loads, and visiting the toilet a million times a day. Hope everyone is having a good Thursday! x

Had a really nibbly night last night, TOTM is not helping. I'm not going to have a big loss if I keep nibbling, and I'm off on holiday next Tuesday for a week. Oh well. At least I've managed to lose some weight before my holiday. Hopefully when I get back I can get my head down and get some more weight off before Xmas. I really don't know what's the matter with me at the moment :(

Hope you're doing ok after splitting up with your OH Katy

Congrats on your 100% day Rach :)

Em xx

congrats rach on 100%, if only i had the mind set to be able to do that!!!!! :)

aawwwwwh emma, me and you should sew our mouths shut!!!! apart from a little hole where we can poke a straw through to drink out drinks :) what do yu say to that??? you do mine i do yours? lol

just about to go to celllege, so speak soon

hope we are all in for a good day today :)

Katy x

wow, we have all been quiet today havnt we?!?!!?

we all ok?

only slipped a little today, mainly with coffee with milk and sugar, just been shattered today!!!

Kx

Sorry I've been quiet, feeling a little low, I do know why it is though. I gained 2lbs last week, weigh in last night. Fat has gone down though and I know I'm retaining water so I'm not too cut up about it, and I've not really been following CD at all if I'm honest.

4 days til I go on holiday! Sun cream has turned up, yay :) And my boyfriend sent flowers to work yesterday for me, because I got my promotion :) Our coffee morning raised £95 for charity yesterday, so I think it was worth eating a few cakes yesterday :)

How is everyone? xx

Back