"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Hey girls how is everyone?
Sorry bout ur gain emma but least u raised money for charity woowoo! Stick with it hun!
Katie maybe you should do ss+ cos you can have milk on that one?
Hows everyone else?

I went to the gym this morning to do a body condition class and OMG it worked lol i am knackered im prob going to ache tomorrow!
But hey ho its all for the cause lol!

Newho hope ur ok xx

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all having a good Friday. Mine was quiet, but good. I have my first weigh-in tomorrow, so fingers crossed! Sorry that you are feeling low Emma. You sound excited about the holiday, so that is something to look forward to.

Hope you are all ok. x

hey every one!!!!!

Argh, i cant rememeber all your names :S sorry :)
i am working out fine with the extra pack on my busy days, so i am nto really fussed about moving on either of the plans, its not often i drink milk, just when i fancy it really, but considering i have cut down from about 4 litres of milk a day to a splash every now and then i think deserves a medal any way:D

any how, i lost 8lb at WI today :) which beats the 7lb gain last week, so i am back on track now, all though i did eat chilli con carne today but hey ho i will survive :) but got a banging head as i havnt even drank 2 litres of water today so not good!!!! damned shopping distracted me :(

ah well back on the toilet tomorrow, with the amount of weeing i do!!!

rach, hope your WI is a good one and i hope everyone else has a good weekend!!!

what has every one got on this weekend?

Night night

K x

Gah. Just weighed on my scales for the first time in a while and they're up, again. Serves me right really :( Right, have decided, got 3 days til I go away, I know I can't really lose any actual weight before I go cos it'll all be glycogen and water as I get back into ketosis, but it's gotta be better to be as low a weight as possible before I get on that plane. So SS properly for the next 3 days. Have just had half a litre of water and will get my exercise when I go out with a friend and her horse later, she wants me to walk alongside her in case her horse gets scared by anything.

Paul is at work so I'm going to do a bit of cleaning in a bit, is 9am on a Saturday too early to put the vacuum cleaner on?

I actually slept well last night so don't feel too much like death warmed up lol!

You ok Katy? Glad the extra packs are making the difference. You're doing so well. Congrats on losing 8lbs :)

Em xx

Hello peeps!

Well I had my weigh-in this morning, and I have lost a whopping 20lbs!! Crazy, I know, especially since I only really had 5 good days. I am gobsmacked, but elated.

Who do I give my weight loss and percentage to? I think it works out as a 4.67% loss. I am so excited about the week ahead, and I am hoping for a good loss next week. Going to try for 5lbs.

How is everyone? Are you having a good weekend? Things are quiet here. We don't do much on the weekends as my OH works. I am hoping that when the weather gets better we can spend more time outdoors and swimming. We live right on this huge lake (the biggest in Australasia), and it is awesome to swim in when the weather is good. Cool, calming and very, very beautiful. Here is a pic...
oreti.jpg

Emma, I am sure you could loose a few pounds before you jet off. Where are you off to? We are heading into summer here. I love Southern Hempisphere summers. They are much hotter and longer than back in the UK. We will have a good 6 months of warn sunny weather. Plenty of time to get a tan.

I hope things are working out for you Katy. I guess it's about finding a balance with the diet and your life. That extra pack may make all the difference.

Hope everyone else is good. Take care x

Well done girls thats amazing! And 20lbs in one week that is fab rachel well done..You give your details to me hun and i send them in by tomorrow!?
Has anyone seen jodie she hasnt been on here in ages?
Im aching today from the gym yesterday but its all good lol!
Was 100% yesterday but really wanted food lol but i fought it thank god!!

Newho hope ur all good! xx

Wow Rach, that's brilliant, congratulations!

And when can I come and visit? It looks gorgeous!

We're off to Crete for a week, can't wait, just been to get my Euros :) Taking some with us to start us off but we'll be able to use our debit and credit cards there too I'm sure.

Right must dash, off to visit a friend and her horse now. Have a good day everyone, my OH is working this weekend too Rach! Never mind, he's doing it as a favour for his boss and in return his boss won't make him stick to a (horrible) shift pattern, he'll just be expected to give and take which is really good, and it looks like he's not working Xmas day which is fab :)

See you all later!

Em xx

Thanks ladies! I am really pleased with the loss.

Emma, it really is gorgeous here. We didn't intend to live here. The day we got married the owner of the resort where we got married offered my OH a job (which we desparately needed at the time), and so ended up staying. It is a little remote, but still beautiful. The picture was actually taken at the place where we got married. We live 0.5km down the road. As a result, my OH has to work every weekend. But it's ok as we get to spend more time together during the week. But he will probably have to work Christmas day. It's ok though, because we will be hitting the road sometime in the New Year and doing the backpacker thing again.

What a great percentage loss for us this week! How does the team challenge thing work? I am very ignorant of the workings I am afraid!!

Have a good day everyone! x

Rach that looks stunning!!!! i am very jealous!!!! good weight loss by the way!!!!

i am going to my brothers now to watch him diggin holes for his new pond, whilst i sit and knit a scarf as i want a big colourful student scarf!!!

hope everyone is having a good saturday

K x

Just popping in to say night! It's 3am as daylight savings has just kicked in over here, so I think It's time for bed.

Night all! Sweet dreams x

I had an arguement with my on/off bf and i ate i dont even care atm i would eat more if i could im so pissed off wanna cry scream shout and go out and get bladdered but i wont! He such a eedjit i hate him!
Well i dont i love him but right now im ignoring that emotion lol!!! Hope ur all ok xxx

hey everyone, well done on the loss rach you must be exstatic about it I know i would be!! x nope havent seen jodie for a while, maybe she is just a little busy!! xx hows everyones weekends going?? my OH has been baking bread and he wants me to eat it, sometimes he is so evil, but on this occasion I have to resist!

Jackie whats he done sweetheart and what did you eat? x

Well last week he was back from training and some girl tx him which was fine but then when i asked if he replied he said no...then i sent a tx from his phone and u no the last numbers u text show up, well her name was there so i said to him u lied and he said no i never went to his sent messages and said look then i showed him her name in the bit where u can see ppls numbers u have text and he was like ahh yer ok i did, we spoke about it and got over it, but this week i just kept thinkin bout it like why is he lyin cos i dnt care if he txes her, i dont like her but its his friend so whatever, and why delete the txes what is there to hide!
So it was his bday yest and i tx him from o2 website as my fone was cut off and i left a voicemail on his phone but apparantly he didnt get the text so got the hump today when i didnt say happy birthday! So pretty much carried on and i told him im done with it all, he always accusin me of stuff when im the one here looking after his daughter while he away and im here waitin for him to come back every weekend then runnin round after him when he is here yet he is tho one lying? So we just kept arguin i dont wanna break up but i do! He is leavin for cyprus at the end of oct and is going for 10 months so i think its messin me up a bit but i dunno what to do really and hate the fact its makin me bloody eat grrrrr LOL!

Sorry if that didnt make sense! x

Hey girlies hope your ok,
just letting u no im going to wiltshire for a week today off to see some family spur of the moment thing need to just get away for the moment get some country air lol!
I dont know if i will be able to get on here so can someone else submit the weigh in results!
Have a good week girls xxx

Hey everyone, hope your having a good week jackie, it will do you good to get away and think straight, sometimes things are clearer when your away from the man xx I hope your diets going ok ... FANTASTIC guys you did so well last week, lets hope it continues, I have had a fantastic week this week, so heres to another one, my weigh in is next Tuesday, as my CDC is away AGAIN !! but from then on it will be weekly thank god! Hope you all had nice weekends, my mums back from hollies so going to see her this avo, missed her and I know she missed little man xx take care xx

Back