"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Hey all, probably won't really be on now for just over a week as the holiday preparations are full steam ahead! I'm running round like an idiot at work trying to get everything sorted out so everything keeps going ok in my absence, and then I'm sorting out bank stuff etc.

I will be back in a while, hopefully chilled out and relaxed after my holiday. Please don't boot me off the team whilst I'm away for a week.

Have fun without me, congrats to everyone on such a good week, sorry I let you all down by gaining

Em
xxx

Hey girls,
Emma done apologise hun...ur doing this for yourself not anyone else! Plus we won! WooWoo!!
I am getting weighed in on fri as i not around but i have eaten today and yest findin it hard to get back into thing but im hoping 2moro is a new day!
Mel cant believe you have to wait another 2 weeks to get wait how poo!!Lol

Hope everyone else is ok? xxx

i have eaten like a pig today!!!!! all sorts :(, ah well, line drawn tomorrw is a new day

no wi till friday then i am going on monthly wi's

how will that affect the group?

k x

Hello hun i am here, i am not sure how it will effect the group hun really, jackie has the info hehe, hows everyones weeks going, i am having a good week, i am hoping for a big loss come Tuesday ....my jeans a looser so thats got to be good and i am creeping back to my pre pregnancy weight yayo ... !! anyway .... must go beddy byes xx

well i have had the worst possible week! :(
without going into too much info, i was sexually abused by a stranger when i was 16, about a mile away from my home. the police didnt belive me, they thought i had just cried wolf, as i was fat and ugly and couldnt pull... which is what the officer told me with in 4 hours of the attack, so i was asking for it.
and plastered all over the news this week, was a similar case to mine, young girl attacked, right on my door step, so it brought back absolutly everything, so i have comfort ate all week, i think i have only had my bars for brekki and may be a few shakes in between, it has just been a horredous week i just wanna curl up and cry! i feel for this poor girl, but now, when a girl says rape, its treated differently and there is a whole support system out there which i didnt have!

sorry about that!

just needed to get it off my chest :(

K x

i hope everyone else is better than me this week

Hello specialk

I am very pleased to see you back on Minimins. So sorry to hear that this week has been very difficult for you, and why.
It is best to get things off your chest. I do agree that there is now a better response to rape and other crimes from all professionals, there is now more training and awareness.
Sleep well, you really do cram so much into a day with work, college and studying and I hope that the new month brings you good fortune with your CD journey x

Hey girls sorry i have been awol am back now have been sooooo awful this week my head just isnt in it atm so as of monday i will be back on it! gota be good!

Katie i am sorry that happen to you hun, and years back police werent good at dealing with things like that!
If it still affects you hun you should talk to someon and i know thats hard but you need to get things out!

As for weighing in monthly wont affect us to much just every 4 weeks we will have a bigger result than the other weeks! Its not just bout the comp tho hun so dont worry!

Hey mel glad your having a good week hun wish i was lol and ooh defo losing the inches!!! well done hun!

hope ur all ok xxx

Awww Katie I know what its like ... I have been through it years ago but I am not going to talk about it, but put it this way, the police always seem to blame the victim which is discusting its your fault you did something to encourage it .... whatever I havent trusted police since. Anyway sorry about your bad weeks girls but hopefully you can concentrate on it better next week .... good luck girlies, i have been busy busy meeting up with fellow mummies and out and about this week, going to work tomorrow as my boss is leaving quite upset about it but going out to say goodbyes xx anyhow have a nice day ladies x

thanks for the words of kind, i hope cdc will understand...

i have been throught he councelling thing and it helped a little bit, but its like my councellor said, it would have been more efficient to go through the councelling just after the incedent, not over 4 years down the line, but it helped a little, its just when it is back on your doee step it is a shocker, all ive thought about is, is it going to happen to me again, which is shocking and i know it wont but it still niggles.....

any how, on a lighter note i am away this weekend, but the unfortunate part is i cant post my weight on the forum as i go on hol straight after WI and i have no net access where i am going, this week is my last weekly WI... sorry :(

even though i have been off plan i hope the fact that i have drank about 4 litres of water a day has helped me to minimise the damage! my ankles dont feel too bad!

well i will enjoy my weekend in wales and i will be back on sunday night, untill then girlies, keep smiling :D and glugging :D

Katy x

Hey ladies how are you all?? where ru all hehehe xx
Well sucessful weightloss i have lost 6lbs .... great but i thought it would be more being 2weeks but hey cannot complain long as its dropping off .... xx hope your all ok x

hellooooooooo...

how are we all today? i am back on diet after having the weekend off plan... carb withdrawals are not nice :( suffering massivly!!!! should imagin i will be fine in a few days..

how is every in else?

K x

i am not too bad thank you!! how about you?
yeah i got weighed, 2lb on, which wasnt too bad, considering i only ate about 10 out of my 28 packs for that week!!! shocking i know, its true, glug the water, and even off plan you shouldnt putt too much on.
heyho, back on today, its a busy day so i am allowed 5 packs, woo!!! cant wait!!! had 3 all ready and 1.5 litres of water, another 1.5 to go and if i can manage may be a little more but not bothered as long as i get 3ltrs...

when does the lovely emma get back from crete? i cant remember...

how is rachel and the other girls,, they have all been quiet this week!!!

Katy x

I dont think Rachel has been on hun! And not sure when Emma is back! Think we need a new member tho as jodie aint been on in like 2 weeks i think, and hasnt wrote in here for aaages!
I actually said no to food today so glad cos i been sayin yes for 2 weeks imagine how much i would of lost actually stickin to it lol!
Dont worry bout the 2lb gain u can get that off by friday i reckon!
I got college tonight realy cant be boothered tho as its crap weather just wanna stay in the warm lol!

Will catch up later spk son hun xx

how was college?

i nearly managed to say no, but i have had the worst carb come down, shakes, headaches, nausia, the works, so i gave in to it and ate some chicken, which technically isnt too bad :( so i will take each day at a time, but at least i am not at WI till the 30th as i am on monthly WIs now, so i have a month to work at it and get back to normal, i just want all the bloating to go away!!!!

i hope we all get back on track, i am gettin there its just taking the carb withdrawal symptoms and getting over them :(

speak soon

K x

Yer i was a bit naughty last night but im over it today is a new day and i WANT to lose weight or a few poundage before i go back to work on the 19th! College was good we got our first assignment so will de starting that soon!
Least it was just chicken you had hun thats better than munchin chocolate and crisps! We will get there xx

Back