"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

i am thinking the same Mel, i am struggling and all thought the motivation is here, i could do with more my self!!!!

Emma, i cant remember if i text back or not as i have been a littl ill today, so head up bum and cant remember anything :(

i totally blew it all last night had pizza & garlic bread, paying for it today, so line drawn and need ot get on with it as i am throwing money at this diet and i am not putting the effort in to it :(

speak soon ladies xxx

K x

Hey ladies, you can do this, I am not throwing in the towel, did I mention I lost 2lbs last week? Must amend my details :)

Yes you did text back K but I was soooooo busy at work I didn't get the chance to text you back, work is just manic at the moment.

I am trying my hardest, I just can't do SS at the moment as I seem to end up so tired and ill. So the aim is to do 1000 or 1200. But I need to get the book out and work out what I can have as most of it is meat and I'm veggie so I need to work out some substitutes. At the moment I am skint so I am just trying to eat up all the food from the tins and packets at the back of the cupboard, and I'm going to the gym and trying to do lots of walking and exercise. Healthy for life, that's the aim! I'm still having CD shakes too cos I've got lots of them in the cupboard and I'm not wasting my money by buying them and then throwing them away.

When I was 19 I lost loads of weight through healthy eating and the gym so I just need to get that head on again, that was 11 years ago though! So weird!

Had porridge for breakfast cos it's cheap and supposed to fill you up. Got a CD shake with me, and an apple and a yoghurt and 2 pieces of bread to toast and a tin of baked beans to make baked beans on toast, that should get me through the day and I'll be off to the gym again later. Really need to get my carbs lower, that'll be my next challenge. Will have to pick a weigh in day and weigh in once a week I think.

So I know I'm not doing strict CD but I'm not abandoning you either. Feel free to join a stricter CD group Mel, I can totally understand how you're feeling.

I'm aiming to drink loads of water still too as it does fill you up. So I'm off to fill up my water bottle now, or maybe I'll just have a cup of tea first ;)

What's everyone upto today?

xxxx

Hey girls how are you all,
sorry i have been awol but have been major busy plus my net isnt working atm so just using my mums right now will be fixed soon though i hope im waiting for new box but with this mail problem who knows!
So iw as doing well but with going back to work and college etc kinda havent but i get my first wage next week, so will be joining again cant wait to lose more weight i only put on 2lbs so not bad at all....

well gotta get ready for college but will be checkin in and then back on here 24/7 as of next week lol!! xxx

Hi Irene, I am not sure who is still in the team but I and Katy (Special K) have moved over to Chasing Butterflies as its a very quiet team in here, usually Jackie (hoping2losebig) is the team leader x

M x

hi guys, just to let you know i have to stop CD, i have taken a cut of hours at work and can no longer afford the diet :(

i will pop by time to time, but i should imagine i will be active now in other parts of the forum

i hope the CD journey for the rest of you goes well

we must keep in touch

K x

I've PM'd you - hope to be counted in!!

Hi all xxx

I first did CD about 2 years ago, came off it that Christmas after 5 months and 5 stone gone... and never got back on it grrr. Have played about with it on and off but am determined this time to really do it and get this weight off once and for all :)

I've put a lot back on so started at 16st 7 last week :cry:but have completed my first week and all going ok. :)

Let me know what info you need from me on start weight for the team etc

ok... started at 5ft3, 16st7 and loss of 9lbs in week 1 :)
if we're starting from yesterday, that means start weight of 15st 12 by my home scales.
What day do you need new weigh ins?

PS... is there a "Biggest Losers" sig yet? :)

Oh yeah i do have one but im thinkin we shud get a new one cos its a new time? Do you wanna do it? dnt think i can do it on this work comp!
We need the info by sundays at 6pm so on ur weigh in day just let me no and ill put it on there! My net hasnt been working but is back on thursday thank god!
x

Not sure if I'll be able to either in work and late home tonight - will see what I can do when I get home but if someone else does one in the meantime, fab lol!

hi everyone, I first started cd in sept 08 and weighed 12st 10 lbs, by february 09 I was 10st 2lbs, then a close friend became very ill and I found it really hard to focus, kept doing 3 days on cd and 4 off etc, sadly she died in june and since then I have really struggled to get back on track, my weight as crept back up to 10 st 5lbs then 10st 8 and now its 10st 10 lbs :( ! I have had numerous restarts but never been able to stick at it, so while I've never really come off CD I've not done it properly for months!!

enough is enough now is the time to get back on track, and finally get to goal, and I'll need lots of help and support. Unfortunatley I'm am unable to get on internet at work , as I work in a school and all such websites are banned even for staff, so it will be after 4 pm before I can get on.

Last edited:
Hi Trisha xxx

Back