BigGirl's Diary

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Hi everyone. My name Cat and I started SF yesterday after being on SW for a couple of months. I switched because I felt that SW was a lot of work and I needed something simple and straight forward so here I am!
Suprisingly, I haven't found it difficult at all! I love that I can just have a shake for breakfast and lunch and then have dinner. Because I need a bit of a jump start, I am just having ready meals for dinner because I can easily see the calories and it's minimal work.
So anyway, I have been peeing like a racehorse because I have been drinking so much water! I thought this may have made a difference so I weighed myself this morning and I have already lost 1 pound!:eek:
It doesn't count because my weigh ins are going to be on Thursdays so I have a really short week this week but we'll see!
I'll keep you all posted.

Hiya biggirl, good luck with SF and your wi tomorrow. That's the one thing i like about sf and that is that its easy to follow, i used to have days when i wouldn't eat till dinner and that's all because i could be bothered to make something but with sf as long as you have ready made or bars its easy to just grab it and run. I mostly use the powder because of cost and in the beginning it was fine must have been the novelty but at the moment whilst i'm going through a wobbly time i have been buying the smoothies.

Anyway its always nice to see new faces here and listen to other peoples losses, so indeed keep us posted on your travels down that ticker.

hi and welcome! you have done so well already.
i agree slimfast is very convienient, let us know how ur getting on!

Well I weighed in this morning (v. short week) and I have lost 4lbs! That has moved me from 201lbs to 197lbs! That's me - I'M UNDER 200LBS! I am so pleased with the results especially as I am on my period! I'm excited to see what a full week will be like.
When I decided to try and lose 20lbs by the end of May, I honestly thought I was kidding myself but 4lbs down, only 16lbs to go.
Fingers crossed!

Hi cat :D well done!! you're off to a great start! I chose slim fast cos it's so easy too... Not just at home, but so easy to take with you when out all day! I have ready meals most nights too, they help me with portion control x

wow! thats amazing!!! congratulations!

Congrats Cat and welcome to the forums!

LR

hi cat and welcome aboard! great loss this week and i agree with everyone its such a simple plan to follow and like thh i have ready meals and bulk it up with salad or veg to make it even easier x

Kinda good with a big bad!

Hi everyone, so Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I did 100% which I felt really good about but yesterday I was doing so well until I got home and had Pizza!:copon: I feel ealy bad after doing that but I will persevere and hopefully I will make up for it. I'm still very happy with what I have done so far. 100% from here on out methinks! One full week of SF would be from a weigh in on Tuesday morning so I would be interested to see that. Wish me luck!

pizza might not have been too bad... lets hope.
you done really well and a tiny slip up hopefully won't hurt. it tough esp at the start.
well up for this 100% stuff!
i seeyou have a ticker for the big day! you're getting married?? congrats!

Good Job Cat. Keep it up! :)

Back