Bigmuthabluffa's WI 4

bigmuthabluffa

Hi all I have just come back from WI4 and it is totm, so thought I would sts or lose 1lb, I lost 5lb again,:p very happy, as I am really struggling with this and can't stop thinking about refeeding,:mad: I reckon IF I keep losing at this rate I will have 4 weeks, but am well aware the loss may slow down, :(
I am actually getting quite down now, it is very different to last time, but as I suffer from an axiety depression and am on medication for it I do need to be careful that I don't put my vanity before my health. :sigh:
I almost asked for a refeed plan but something stopped me and I have come back with 21 shakes instead,:confused: I think deep down I know I need to continue and I think I will know when it is time to refeed.:rolleyes:
Sorry for sounding so miserable I hope everyone else's weigh ins are good news.
Anna x:p

You have done so well after 4 weeks, so see this as being half way through. In 4 weeks time you will be on re-feed and will be looking amazing!

Good luck!!! x

Thank you hun, that is good way to look at it, I really don't want to be faffing around any more which is what is keeping me on LT for now, I have always for years been trying to get to goal and I actually want to do it this time. I will keep going for now. xx

Hi Anna,
sorry to hear you feel down at the moment. Congratulations on such a good weight loss. Perhaps instead of seeing 4 weeks stretch out in front of you, just look at the coming next week weigh in and see how that feels. That will hopefully motivate you to keep going if you still wish to. Check in with your G.P. if you are feeling anxious though. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi Anna

Dont be daft we all have our down days, just look how much weight ur loosing, that should be a great motivator if anything. Dont give up missey ur doing fab!

You're doing soooo well .... not long now. It'll fly by, keep your chin up!! :) xx

:wow: Anna that is fantastic weight loss congrats, sorry to hear your feeling down. but the weeks will fly by and before you know it you will be refeeding, just keep positive and take care of yourself, I believe in you x

Thanks so much everyone, still feeling crap but it is that totm and I have decided I can't trust myself to make decisions when my hormones are in control he he he, I was talking to my hubby and he said, it is a few weeks in my life, in comparison to the years of health and feeling better about myself for reaching my target and sticking to it.

Thank you all, it is so nice to have people who understand

Anna x

Hey muthabluffa

Don't be too hard on yourself. Totm is a nasty little tester to anyone and especially if you are feeling down as well...not easy.
5lbs is a lot of weight, you have also lost quite a lot along the way.
However just think how much worse you would feel if you packed up now.
Take a deep breath..its a day at a time..chip, chipping away.
Keep going...and chatting ;)

well done hun brilliant weight lose you are doing sooooooo well xxxxxx

Back