bike ride..

A Better Me

Silver Member
Omg , i thought i would ride my husbands bike to work today as a little extra excercise.. wel i wish i didn`t it nearly bloody killed me..
I`ve never felt so bad in all my life, i was shaking I felt sick and my legs were like jelly and my chest was tight and hurting, I know they tell you to keep excercise light but i never thought this would happen, it took me a over a good hour to start feeling better.. :eek:

seeeee....exercise is baaaaaad!

Aw you poor thing- I was like that after the gym the other day. I think our poor ikkle bodies are that hungry that sometimes exercise is just too much extra pressure and we're left totally depleted of energy.

Take is easy hun- don't push yourself too far

xx

Good for you! Wish I had some energy at the moment for anything!

When I was at my younger sisters a couple of weeks ago we went on a bike ride and OMG was my bum sore afterwards!!!!!!! I need a gel seat!!!! My rear end is my skinniest/boniest part!

x

im am always in pain in the gym a good bit more since this diet iv cut down to 40mins cause i think id faint if i did any more.
i agree bout the gel seat your onto a winner ha ha

lol my bum has been finn all day,...until 2nite iv been in work and the last couple of hours i feel like iv been kicked !!!

Back