bikerkitty's diary... starting again with propoints!

meh, didnt point the last few days but i think i was probably under anyway. im well hungry tho today but only had an egg sandwich. got mash and veg sausage for tea tho :) yum! hungry :p lol

i ate chips! and cheese!!!! somebody slap me!!!

*drools* sorry hun but im loving this :eek::eek::eek: i know it's off track but at least youve had it now, and can draw a line under it :) next time think about getting those rustic chips! around 2 points for 100g maybe less points than that, and some low fat cheese 1 point for 30gs! :) can simply be put into the WW plan ! bet it was worth it though i want now haha :D xxx

it was low fat cheese but definately not low fat chips :D it was kinda worth it LOL had one of those new dairy milks with vanilla mousse inside today, ate it and then pointed it. it was actually only 5 points so dont really care much now that i ate it! weigh in tomorrow but changed groups so i dont mind how i do, would like to lose but i put way too much pressure on myself week before this so i feel alot better now ive took the pressure off about weigh in!

oh and ive sprained my ankle by missing the bottom step and ending up falling on my foot! its so swollen its mad! even my toes are swollen! not good! im so clumsy!

well i put 1 on this week, i did stick to points... at the start of the week but then i sprained my ankle and ate chocolate and cheesy chips lol. ive had a sneak peak at the new ww plan and im really excited about starting that in a couple of weeks. will really give me a kick up the bum that ive needed, doing weight watchers for 5 years on and off and yo-yoing in between and yet im at the weight i was when i started those 5 years ago. i do sometimes think maybe im just MEANT to be this weight lol. i like good food, is that really a crime? well apparently so when you are fat! sigh.. anyway im a bit pissed off about putting on as i really wanted to lose every week.

my ankle is so incredibly swollen still even though its been 3 days since i sprained it. and it hurts more now than it did 3 days ago :( ouch ouch ouch!

got my cupboards, fridge and freezer all stocked up with healthy foods that should last me the couple of weeks till the new plan :) ive had a sneak peak at it, it looks reaaaally good :D excited!

went over my points yesterday by about 7 but i was just so hungry i couldnt stop eating everything lol. i just want to be able to stick to this but i really just cant for some reason. my willpower has just ran off!! someone catch it!

weight watchers and me arent friends at the moment, ive just eaten a takeaway pizza coz im so pissed off at the world lol. i know the new plan starts from tomorrow online so im thinking of finding a meeting to go to, where no1 knows me and starting a fresh. im really down on it at the moment so i think that might be a nice new start with the new plan!

went to a new meeting last night and they all seem friendly and the leader seems nice. got all my new stuff and a deluxe pack. day one on pro points today and im having weetabix and a cup of tea lol. i have a feeling im going to struggle to eat all 48 of my points but then i might not since things are higher points now. spending 6 points a day on milk is strange because i always have at least a pint of milk a day with cereals and cups of tea and just drinking milk in general. not really got much food in my house and i dont get money till next wednesday so i might have a bit of a stuggle to find stuff to eat, and ive not got any fruit in my house either. i only like grapes and apples anyway so not that big a deal lol.

Hey hunni, haven't spoken to you in aggggggges.How are the propoints going? I'm joining a brand new group tonight and i'm on 48 points a day, fancy being slimming buddies?

Back