Bikini weekly weigh in :)

official weigh in.
start weight 10st 10lbs
current weight 9st 4lbs

3 pounds off!! Well done you!! I have to say Im with you on the eating under the points thing, it may be naughty but it deffo works... xx

yeah definitely! i mean i just want to lose it first then i'll worryu about sustaining it. but i need to lose it fast so i can shop for clothes before my holiday, i dont want to leave it til the week before lol

exactly!! when do you go away? Mines May 18th so I need to really get a wriggle on, I want to get all my clothes to go away with on Aprils pay day so 30th April I need to be where I need to be. Serious will power involved for the next month. Doesnt help that its my birthday 3 weeks today and my boyf wants to take me for a big meal and night on the tiles.. not good for my waistline!!! Must resist!!

im going away at the start of june. My birthday is in three weeks too! well 3 weeks a 4 days :) im too going out for a meal and a night out... gonna have to do some serious point planning!

Sorry hun only just seen this Im so crap I only come on in work!!! I can read it on my phone but not reply!! Mines the 26th what dates yours?? hope its a fun ohne whatver you end up doing!! xx

31st :) i think we're going to have a night in, with icecream :)

official weigh in:
start weight 10st 10
current weight 9st 2

Last edited:
woo hoo, we have both lost 22lbs now :)

Ah sounds good, ben and jerrys rocks! Ill be out with 15 people having a meal and many many drinks. Wont be counting points that day! No point! Ha ha. Well done on your loss this week hun.x

Thankyou :) I was thinking of going out but i fancied being all snuggled up with the boyf, i'll probably go out with friends the week after xx

Yeah nights in are lovely. Me and ben live together and have become quite old in the staying in dept ha ha. Its too cold! But as we work together and share all our friends the whole gang ben included will be out, knowing me ill be home by ten too drunk! Ha ha.x

i've never lived with my boyfriend and wont be moving in with him for atleast another year. so when he comes over its quite nice because its a treat to see him. i bet when i move in with him i'll just moan at him forever more! lol

official weigh in.

Start weight 10st 10
current weight 8 st 13 woohoo

wow, well done you.
where are the before and after pics your finished now?

i dont have any before pics but i'll post up an after pic at some point :)

Back