Billie's diary.

First Weigh in .....

OMG I lost 17lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on week 2 !!!!!

Omg that's excellent ! Makes it So worthwhile doing this well done x

Day 8 has been a normal day.
Has my weigh in this morning. Had a shake. Saw a friend went to work shake 2 busy busy busy home at 9 then had my last shake warm before bed.
Normal boring day today !!!
Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting :)
X

Helloooo
I've forgot to write last few days been so busy !!
It's been ok. I haven't cheated food wise but I have hardly drank enough water at all last 3 days struggling to get it down me. And I know we shouldn't weigh mid week but my scales are showing me the same weight as Monday :(
Hope I lose this week :(
Will the lack of water effect me with a loss at all ??
Xx

It does seem like the more you drink the more you lose, try black tea, mint tea, green tea, black coffee or mixing more water with your shakes as this can up your water on take x

Good luck!

Got a personal question so rather post it in here than on main board.
Basically I've got the implant contraceptive, you have it in for 3 years. Would have had it 2 years feb just gone. Haven't had a period the whole time, well on Wednesday after (youknow) lol I bled, and ever since then I've been spotting through the days. I have no idea if this is anything to so with my diet changing at all but thought I'd ask of anyone had had irregular bleeding ??
Getting a bit worried so going to go docs on Tuesday!!

Thanks for reading :)
Weigh in in 2 hours yay :)

I decided to post some 'fat photos' to give me the motivation to go on every time I come on here. Also want to post some pics every month :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369549720.236942.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369549728.650822.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369549736.550047.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369549745.434793.jpg

Just has my second weigh in I lost 7lbs this week. !
That's 24lbs off in 2 weeks. ! Hoping for min 4lbs next week to make 2 stone !!
Happy happy happy :):)

Hey Billie very well done!!!! WOW!!

On the bleeding/spotting thing yep, been there and got the t-shirt. LT seems to throw people one way or the other. I seemed to be more 'on' than 'off' during LT. It's really annoying but manageable and may settle down for you anyway and know many other on here have been affected the same way x x x

Love your idea of a list !! How you doing ?? xx

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm going to see how it goes and maybe go doc if it doesn't stop.
I'm doing great drank all my water today struggled last 3 days think its much easier at home !!
Got a good shaker from the 99p shop to make my shakes in. !!
Also went shopping and bought some clothes 2 sizes to small !!! Great motivation !!!
Thanks all ! :)
Xxxx

OMG
Ive been so bad have not posted in here for a LONG TIME.

Right today is a whole month on lipotrim. Lost a total of 2 Stone 2 LBS. With a few slip ups along the way but on it 100% now.

When I started this diet my best friend bought me a pair of chinos which are a size 18, Started as a size 22. I took some pics of me in them and plan to take a pic every week. I have my monthly pic, i am so scared about putting this up but i don't care now !!! You all seam quite nice LOL :)

So here goes, not a very plesent pic lol..

Week 1 22stone5lbs --- Week 4 20stone3lbs.

EEEEKKKKK cant believe ive put them up lol. !! Excuse the messy side lol !!

image (9).jpegimage (8).jpeg

bring on week 5 :) xx

Wow I've been neglecting this diary !!

Just a recap on weight.
Start weight 22stone 5lb
Current weight 19st stone 11 lb
Been doing it 6 weeks now !!
So total loss so far is 2 stone 8 lbs.
still a long way to go but getting there x

Last edited:
Well done Billie, you're doing GREAT! x x x

Hi Billie:) you are doing well such big diference already. Keep going girl:)

Back