Billie's diary.

Got weighed in early today and I've lost 8lb this week so weight now is 19.3
C'mon 18's !!!

Hi Billie, really enjoying reading your diaries! Please post lots more photo's. And posts. It's so encouraging!!well done :)

Hey guys
Had a good day today, went out tonight to see some friends and felt really good, my friend caroline has not seen me for 7 weeks and she couldn't believe the difference its so rewarding when people notice !!

image (1).jpg

One of my other friends has started lipotrim today after seeing how well it works, so thats good.
Well 3 stone 8 lbs off so far looking forward to getting in to them size 18 jeans hanging with pride :) Also treated myself to some SKINNY chinos, never thought in a million years I would buy anything skinny lol, They are lovely :)

Got 2 lovely days off work so going out and about tomorrow to get a few bits and off to the cinema on wednesday,
Got a new blender from argos today as they shakes are better from a blender than in a shaker !

Until Next Time,,, :)

XxX

Congrats on your great weight loss so far Billie-x. Im really enjoying reading your diaries and finding them very inspirational :) Can't wait to read your future progress!

Omg I haven't posted in weeks I've been so so busy.

Well today I hit a massive milestone.

I've now lost.......

4 STONE !!!!

And I feel AMAZING !!!!

Here's a little pic of some new trousers I treated my self to. They still tight but I reckon another 10lbs maybe !!

12 weeks today till my holiday to Florida I hope to lose another 3 at least !!

:) xxxx ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375387255.838036.jpg

That's great!! How long has it taken you so far?

It took 6 weeks to lose 3 stone
But an extra 5 to get to 4 stone loss as I had a weekend off. And took me a few days to get back on it !
So 11 weeks total so far. Hoping for another 3 stone in the next 12 weeks !

How are you doing x

Wow that's so good!! If I can do that and can't do this diet so far I'd still be happy with that and try to maintain. How many clothes sizes have you found you've gone down with that lose?

:)

Well I'm very very tall 6 foot so I've dropped only 1 on bottom and 1 on top. It's a bit downing when I haven't dropped more but I'm getting there. Started a 22 now a 20 nearly a 18 now. Need to get to a 16 for my holiday as I've bought them clothes. Haha xx

Hello everyone.
Been away for a while I'm back
Been having a hard time lately been diagnosed with depression anxiety & been having panic attacks. On medication for it now and starting having therapy in the next few weeks.
The week I got diagnosed I ate everyday and gained 9lbs.
I went to a different chemist as I was ashamed. Went on Wednesday last week. I ate Thursday Friday and Saturday. Had 3 shakes Sunday. Monday and today I haven't ate or had any shakes. The thought of eating or even drinking a shake is making me panic & feel sick. I feel really bad & down :(

Hello everyone.
Been away for a while I'm back
Been having a hard time lately been diagnosed with depression anxiety & been having panic attacks. On medication for it now and starting having therapy in the next few weeks.
The week I got diagnosed I ate everyday and gained 9lbs.
I went to a different chemist as I was ashamed. Went on Wednesday last week. I ate Thursday Friday and Saturday. Had 3 shakes Sunday. Monday and today I haven't ate or had any shakes. The thought of eating or even drinking a shake is making me panic & feel sick. I feel really bad & down :(

Aww Billi chin up chum :bighug:sorry to hear your feeling so low xx Think of your holiday wish I was going as well lol

Its so easy to comfort eat trust me I know what its like. You know we arw all here for you x

I went to chemist yesterday and since stopping eating Sunday I've lost 5lb so back on it. Just wish I could get these milkshakes down me :(!

Wow!!that's fab.

I couldn't do it, for me it was the taste of the shakes, the not eating was okay. Lol.

Back on slimming world. I've lost 8lb in 2weeks:)

Keep it up!your hard work and determination has really paid off x

Back