Bindiboops Vlcd Diary....180 Days To Go!!!!

GOOD MORNING D_Q
My phone was turned off!
he rang on my mums mobile!
haha he will be in for a double telling off when he gets in!
My mum is gonna scold him!
but of course this morning, he cant remeber last night!!

1st weigh in

HI ALL
Well week 2 of Cambridge diet has begun! i went for my weigh in this morning, and i still cannot believe it!
I lost 15 lbs, yes thats right 1st 1lb!!!!
i though i had only lost 10lbs!!!!
so i'm on a high today.

oops the computer messed up!
anyway i can update my ticker now!!!!
whoop de woooooo!
onwards and up!

My Cdc Told Me To Start A Diary On Here, So Now Is A Perfect Time If Any!
weight.png

If only all my clients did as they were told!!!!

Well done - you have done great - and together you will be the belle of the ball at the 21st!!

Keep posting on here - I have subscribed to this thread now - so will know if you don't!! (I'll try the being strict routine shall I??? - although think she knows me well enough to know I don't mean it!!!)

THANKS ALL
I'm still floating around on a high!

Listen to Beverley i feel like i'm back at school, being given home work!!! (hahaha only joking)
Beverley is great and she has the biggest cat i have ever seen, he is fantastic!

well back to the water
i'm still excited
i can't concentrate!

I will update later on when i have calmed down!

Thanks again for all the support ladies
xxxxxx

My 1 stone cat

These are some photos of one of my cats (Craig).... he weighs in at a stone - and loves being picked up - so when my clients lose a stone I get them to pick him up (if they want to of course!!!) and see how much they have lost ......... he is very heavy!!!

If only they did Cambridge for cats .......!

Attachments

• DSCN0144.JPG
    DSCN0144.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCN0146.JPG
    DSCN0146.JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 378
  • DSCN0147.JPG
    DSCN0147.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN0149.JPG
    DSCN0149.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0150.JPG
    DSCN0150.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 36
These are some photos of one of my cats (Craig).... he weighs in at a stone - and loves being picked up - so when my clients lose a stone I get them to pick him up (if they want to of course!!!) and see how much they have lost ......... he is very heavy!!!

If only they did Cambridge for cats .......!

That is just excellent - wish Nina would let me use her the same way!! :p

Hi All
Just Thought I'd Post A Piccie Of My Big Puppy To Rival Beverleys Big Cat!!!! Hahahaha
He Is 16stone!

Attachments

• dan&jacko.JPG
    dan&jacko.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 37
Here's A Couple More!
He's With Our Siamese Cat There,
They Had A Love Hate Relationship!!!!!

Attachments

• 2006_0105_233442.JPG
    2006_0105_233442.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 27
  • jacko3.JPG
    jacko3.JPG
    472.3 KB · Views: 41
DAY 9!!!

HEY EVERYONE

Well day 9 is almost at an end! things are still going great for me, i'm having no trouble with hunger or temptation!
Slightly tired again!
I am in crisis mode at the moment having just realised i will be 26 in April!!!
The last time i remembered, i was 21! Where does time fly?
This thought has provided me with another kick up my flabby backside, i don't want to waste any more years hiding away, and being worried what people will think of me. Or feeling uncomfortable in restaurants when i go out for meal, cause i think everyone is staring at me! (they probably aren't, it's just me being paranoid!)
At least by this birthday i will be starting to take the form of a human again! hahahaha

I want to be
THIRTY AND FLIRTY!!!!!
(thats by the time i get to thirty, hopefully i will be 26 and flirty!?!!)

Did you all like the pictures of beverleys oversize cat, and my abnormal pooch?

i'm off for a coffee (black...blurggghhh)
i'm still really cold, i thought this might wear off as i got into the diet more!
oh well maybe not!

god i babble on, sorry folks

weight.png

DAY 10.........

Gosh i had to think how many days then! haha this is a good thing, this means i'm no longer thinking about it!
all is going good, still glugging down the water! I'm finding it abit of a struggle though, it must be because it is winter!
My darling fella has bought me a gorgeous new dress, which obviously is about 6 sizes too small for me! He says it is motivation to keep striding on! ooohhh it is lovely though! At present it is hanging up in front of me and shall stay there, cause i have a feeling after a few weeks of this diet, temptation may start to wander into my mind!
Therefore i can look at my dress and chant!
I like most women have soo many clothes, that are sat there waiting for me to slim into them! this is a good thing now, as when i'm finally slim i will have a complete wardrobe waiting for me!!!!
No more exciting news, god this diary is boring! This is because it's only been 10 days, wait untill we are at 6 weeks! this diary will contain the ravings of a madwoman!!!

weight.png

Well done Bindi.....

The jeans I bought to fit into by Christmas are hanging off me now. Its a good feeling when you start bagging up the clothes for charity. I kept one pair so that myself and DH and the kids can get into them someday or if I ever decide to do a parachute jump I have my own chute. LOL

x

Bettyboo

Haha well done Betty Boo, you are already on your way aren't you!
I can't wait till i've lost 50lbs! you are very brave considering a parachute jump, it's not for me!
I walked too town today and had my jeans and a long cardigan on, i lifted it up to show my fella, the bum on my jeans was at my knees!

Haha well done Betty Boo, you are already on your way aren't you!
I can't wait till i've lost 50lbs! you are very brave considering a parachute jump, it's not for me!
I walked too town today and had my jeans and a long cardigan on, i lifted it up to show my fella, the bum on my jeans was at my knees!

Oy missus - this is a nice town ... no showing your bum cleavage around here!!!!

Lovely idea re the dress though - isn't he a sweetie??!! Photo on here for all to see please!!

Pleased you are doing so well - so am I!! Must be something in the air in Cheshire at the moment!!

Back