Binge alert! HELP!

lolabella

I started slimming world 2 weeks ago, I have lost a fab 6 pounds, im only a pound away from half a stone and a shiny sticker.

But the way I feel now I am literally inches away from going and buying a giant bar of bubbly milk chocolate and eating the lot!

I have a stressful job, and quite often I run on pure adrenaline, and I am really struggling at the moment with turning off from it in the evenings and I have been feeling quite anxious.

I had a really full on day today, and didn't eat badly even iif not stick to plan by the letter.

When i came home I felt hungry, so made a giant batch of brown pasta with a load of veggies, then mixed some cottage cheese with some eggs, poured it over the lot and put it in the oven.
Now, its fairly tasty, and would on a normal day be very filling, but i have eaten 3 bowl fulls and i could probably finish the lot.
I have also had a crumpet, a hifi bar and a vanilla muller light with a spoon full of chocolate phili mixed in...

I just feel like there is this gaping hole in my stomach and even though it is so full now I am craving fat and sugar..

I literally could eat the arm of the sofa, and even though im trying to eat healthy food I know this is destructive behaviour, its like im craving that Ahhh feeling that you get when you eat chocolate.

Maybe I should just have some...HELP!!

drink some diet fizzy or grab a bath and early night. tonight i'm feeling the same and i have had a glass of diet fizzy and am off for a bath.

Back